The best YouTube video !

MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
Well hello there !

Here, you can share your top best YouTube videos ! Whether funny, emotional etc...

My favorite video on YouTube (funny ones) is probably this one :

Share your favorite YouTube videos with us now ! ;)
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
#bringbacktheoldblackshot
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Comments

• fieldmousefieldmouse Posts: 103Approved Member Trainee
    :-O
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate

<3
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    This video is related to the 2 videos I just shared; it explains the story in details.. !

• FermashiFermashi Posts: 0Member Beginner

Sorry guys, since this is a related thread about YouTube video, can i post my question here and want a feasible answer from you guys. When I tried playing a YouTube video in VLC on Windows 7, " VLC is unable to open the MRL" popped up on my screen. The YouTube video was uploaded from my PS4 recordings. In this article i found on the internet , as you can see "http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/vlc-unable-mrl.html", it says I must firstly change the video codec and formats for a better compatibility like MP4 and AVI and only in this way can the YouTube video be played again. But i do not literally want to use a third-party program or change any video parameters or launch a video format conversion since I know to convert video formats always means an output quality loss or frame rate drop. My video output is 30fps with the resolution of 720(I did not test it but I think it is smooth enough) which I think is quite good. So, I want to ask you is video conversion the only way to solve the YouTube MRL fault? Is there another better alternative way to handle this YT playback glitch??