On this guide you can find our BlackShot Account Recovery Policy and also how to proceed in cases of Hacked/Stolen accounts.
✪ BlackShot Account Recovery Policy
• You as the owner of your BlackShot Global account are responsible for your account security and also for any actions committed by it and we might not offer support in some of the following cases:
- Account Sharing/Selling : Account sharing/selling is a clear violation of our TOS and we will not offer support in such cases;
- Hacking/Association with Hacking : We will not offer support to accounts that were permanently banned for being involved in Hacking situations;
✪ BlackShot Account Recovery Process
To request and initiate your BlackShot Global Account Recovery Process you need to send an email from your account registered or previous email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following updated information of your BlackShot Global account:
• How did the account theft happen (small description)?
• Account ID (login)
• Character Name (in game name)
• Previous Character Names (If you changed your name, write your previous names
• Registered Email (first email that was registered when the account was created)
• Last email address (the last email address that you had in use on your account before you were hacked)
• Date of registration (When did you register? As accurately as you can remember. You can search your E-mail for any account registration E-mails related to TwoWar, Vertigo or BlackShot)
• IP address (What is your IP address? Find out at https://www.whatismyip.com/ . Can you remember what it was when you registered your account?)
• Last Transactions IDs (the last 3 or more transactions IDs with a 9 digits code from your BSC charges that you can find on your Xsolla email receipts)
• Last successful Login (date of your last successful login in BlackShot before you were hacked)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Never add the information above on a support ticket or share it with any users;
After sending your email, we will start the recovery process for your account and contact you as soon as possible with more information about your case.
Please take under consideration that this process might take some time and that we give priority to older cases.
If we have reason to believe your account has been compromised (hacked/stolen) we will put your account under "Investigation Ban" to protect both your account and your information. In this case please follow the steps above and we will unblock it after making sure that the problem is solved and only you have access to it.
✪ Security Tips from the Blackshot Team:
• Do not use the same name for your login ID and in game name;
• Create a strong password by using a combination of lowercase (a) and upercase (A) characters and numbers. For example: vv8UVqfm;
• Never share your ID and Password with anyone in any circumstances!
• Enable, if possible, the 2 Step Verification security process in your email account;
• Change your password regularly;
• Save your Xsolla BSC charge receipts on a safe place,