Fight Night Prize List

Comments

• xiAoShinStarxiAoShinStar Posts: 43Member Beginner
    i hope so, it will be crap if these prizes can be taken in exact order, i will wish to be the 3rd place lol.

he choose the 3rd prize idk if its qualified, as stated "The first place winner may choose to receive the second place prize instead of the first place prize". anyway its a common sense..

lets just see what GMs can do.. i hope all the fight ends before halloween comes.

voulabogs1991
  • WarAziz1WarAziz1 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Nice Gold  Wep WANTED
    Can I join this list ? WANTED

WANTED

Lv194

• dev1segdev1seg Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner
    Hello for segnale 180-189 bracket
    I came 2nd place, i choose the dragonic perpuutus box as my prize
    ImNotYourAutoPot
  • SuperalokenSuperaloken Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner

I want Dragon Emblem for Prize thank you :D
    meljumz1864
  • voulabogs1991voulabogs1991 Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    Dkpapaya Gold bracket 180-189 Azure Knight is done please review again the Screen Shot.

1st place - KnightandDay

2nd place - EleanorCRO

3rd place - VoulaBogs

Please update the SCORE BOARD.. Here are the pages of the Screen shot so you can easily find them.

Fight Night Result : Page 10 - Voulabogs vs EleanorCRO and KnightandDay vs MorZze.
    Page 12- Voulabogs vs MorZze for 3rd place  also same page 
    KnightandDay vs EleanorCRo for 1st & 2nd place.

Please dkpapaya review again the result and update it. ...............
    Segnale bracket 180-189
    ImNotYourAutoPot
    2nd place.
    I choose dragonic perpetuus box as my price
  • multiabmultiab Posts: 11Member Beginner
    @dev1seg

Gold Group - Levels 180-189
    First: Dragon Emblem
    Second: +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon*
    Third: Dragonic Perpetuus Box

Note: The first place winner may choose to receive the second place prize instead of the first place prize. By doing so, they will forfeit the first place prize to second place.

Second place cannot choose third place prize. 
    Only first place can choose second prize. If this happens, second place will have the first prize instead, but you cannot choose third prize.
    Maybe read the rules before posting nonsense everywhere.
    voulabogs1991
    I've read the rules and talked with the gms and I've been told something different
    Your coming at me when everyone else picking prizes other than the ones they need. You too can fak off =]
  • voulabogs1991voulabogs1991 Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    @dev1seg Can you re-post the reply of gm to your tix in support. To make it clear to everyone..
  • globalixawpsglobalixawps Posts: 17Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    Hello I am MrStealYourMoves I am second in the 180 segu bracket so may I please get the Lunacy weapon or a weapon box PLEASE Thank you. OR if possible  PLEASE could you give me a perp that is trade able  cuz I have change char to bagi now ^^

• seg1992seg1992 Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016

Platinum Group - Levels 190+
    First: +10 Gold Dragon Weapon*
    Second: Dragon Emblem
    Third: +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon*

SyntheticS here. 

I got 2nd place in the Platnium DK group.
    I assume Drag0nRider pick the GD+10 WEP

So i would like to 
    receive the Dragon Emblem 
    meljumz1864
  • meljumz1864meljumz1864 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    @DKPapayaPlay @DKVeronica

Hello GM's, I would like to ask why my prize hasn't arrived yet. I'm in Gold Bracket, Dragon Knight Class. My opponent INaru already got his prize Dragonic Perpetus, Please send me my prize Dragon Emblem. Thanks. IGN: ValarMorghulis64 
  • 2200loai2200loai Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    Hi, Aleksandria here. I won 1.st 
    i want Dragon Emblem for my prize. 

• perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
    hello,
    mage 180-189
    first place winner already had her dragonic perpetus today. won the second place and I wish to have my +10 lunacy wand, received the pet ,rank up coin and the talisman today but no lunacy weapon.

thank
    perks0511

meljumz1864
  • oxlade123oxlade123 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    hello

I'm in gold group (HB) 3rd and i received unique pet egg,rank up,talismans.
    But i dont receive my prize.

thanks for help(Sycler) HB 180-189 
  • Carthage1992Carthage1992 Posts: 79Approved Member Beginner
    Class: Vicious Summoner
    Level Bracket: 180-189
    Name: Strike

First Place: Satan choosed Perpetus
    2nd Place: I choosed Dragon Emblem

I request you to send me please the item. I still don't got it.

@multiab it's funny how you watching my choosing of the prize when there are actually people in 1st and 2nd place that CHOSE PERP as their prize :) saying I was typing non sense. What now?
    Carthage1992
    By the way they got their prizes ;)
    And im getting mine also :*
  • DeathQueenyDeathQueeny Posts: 52Approved Member Beginner
    hey Gms

i didnt get any of these prizes...

Not the egg+blacksmith pack and not the lunacy+10 Weap..checked my mail couple of times and nothing :S

Fix It Please

ign: DeathQueen

@dev1seg

You were the only one so "disturbed" (to not use heavy insults) who posted on all threads possible that you want Perpetuus, the only one so "disturbed" that posted 2 consecutive comments repeating the exact same thing.
    And the ONLY ONE who made a freaking photo of your computer screen (this proves your IQ equals to 0). Never heard of a Screen-Shot? F12 / Fraps?
    Not saying anything about the fail skill bar.

@Carthage1992

Another lost sheep. People fail to understand basic English or they pretend they are stupid.

Note: The first place winner may choose to receive the second place prize instead of the first place prize. By doing so, they will forfeit the first place prize to second place.

Gold Group - Levels 180-189
    First: Dragon Emblem
    Second: +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon*
    Third: Dragonic Perpetuus Box

To make it easier for you to understand:
    1. Satan got the first place and he cannot choose Perpetuus because it is the third prize (he can choose either Dragon Emblem, either +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon)
    2. If Satan chooses +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon, you get by default Dragon Emblem or
    3. If Satan chooses Dragon Emblem, you get by default +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon

This game went so low, allowing every monkey to play it.
    Lol they got their prizes Danny don't be mad ur the shittiest* mage and u didn't get shit :)
    Carthage1992
  • Carthage1992Carthage1992 Posts: 79Approved Member Beginner
    @multiab there exist many threads on the forum where Gm explained that the first place can choose whatever he want. After the 2nd place can choose what is left.

You don't need to be rude and call me monkey :( If you are mad that you can't win such a nice price :P

Have a nice day xoxo
    Lol its pointless he is a miserable guy that has no life so he needs to down people on forums. Lol
    Going to ignore these 2 obviously disturbed people, definitely you need professional help so I will not stand in your way. Good luck with your desired prizes that you will anyway not receive because rules are very clear.
    @[DK]PapayaPlay / @[DK]Elanin what about the people who applied with numerous characters like this user Carolclash from forum. He applied with 4 characters: 
    1. DekaSoldier (bagi warrior)
    2. Anakin (vicious summoner)
    3. soll7 (segnale)
    4. Carolina (incar magician)

Will you, please, do the right thing as this is an abuse? 
    So what if he added 4 players? Are you being payed to watch people? God damn half of the server must be police watching others and what they do. Are you getting a prize or something for monitoring people?
    edited October 2016
    Ask KnightAndDay the AK he got perp and he came in 1st place dumbass I even asked him. Your too book smart and think you know it all trying to be a negative perso due to your sad life. Stop hating.
    Btw Knight came in 1st 180-189 :)
  • perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
    MULTIAB, look into the fight night sign up page and you will see who applied for the fight night event.
    if it was signed up by a single member as you claim I see its against the rules and regulation . fight night event  is for" main characters" only if I remember correctly the day I applied. I think they will be able to trace it anyway if its one account 4 characters been signed up

have a nice day