Fight Night Prize List

124»

Comments

• oxlade123oxlade123 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Dear Papaya play

I'm the 3rd place in 180-189 BRACKET(HB) .
    And i dont got my prize, i choose perpetuus for my prize.Please send me.

Sincerly (Sycler)
  • forumpippeforumpippe Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Dear Papaya

Earlier this week I received my dragon emblem for my success in Fight Night, and 40% tali for my participation in Show Off Your Skills video event. Thank you for those. But still, Im yet to receive my participation reward from Fight Night. Could you look into this matter?

Thanks in advance

Pippelinveljenpoika
  • globalixawpsglobalixawps Posts: 17Member Beginner
    Dear papaya

I everyone is telling me they got there prize from fight night. But I have not Please may you tell me why this is because I came second place in 180 segu bracket and I want my prize can you give my the lunacy +10 PLEASE 

MrStealYourMoves
  • hbjesushbjesus Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner

ID: WhyMe

Bracket: 180-189 Concerra

In the event the beginning we were in the three but a rose on
    to the next bracket and we are two. Once you have done the duels I was second,
    but I want the third prize is the perpetus. I wonder how they can give me
    pressed?

We were three in the beginning but 1 of us rise up and go to
    the next bracket and we became to be two in the bracket.

Once we have done the duels i got the second place but i want
    the third prize who is perpetus because we was three in the beginig.

Wanna know what i need to do to get the reward. Who i need to
    talk or where i need to be, say me something when u can.

Thank you

• MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    I am on the final azure knights 1s or 2nd place Arthurz his refusing to fight me for the final on this case I like to get 1h gold dragon weapon please [GM] great event but people on this game are not normal I am not surprised about it......

Again [GM] I like to get 1h axe Gold dragon weapon.

Thank you.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • lorenzblanclorenzblanc Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/12647/#Comment_12647

So Mondi, you were QQing photos were edited, can you explain us this?

This photos look edited for me, according to you, Hallow3d and you should PvP again, or give a Hallow3d a victory if you refuse. That only shows your intentions and how fake you are acting. Please I request to the GMs to check this situation and give Arthruz the win or make Mondi PvP again versus Hallow3d since the photos made on his post were clearly edited.

Once again, if GMs doesn't take any actions regarding this issue will just only show favouritism against a certain group of players, which is unacceptable.

Once again Mondi, learn to be a fair player, and a fair person too, that will make you improve as a player.

• MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    edited November 2016

lorenzblanc

I just want to say get over it Trump is the president of USA stop protesting..:) anyway I have all the SS of the pvps full with out edited here is some get over it.........................

Really stop get over it.......................
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAocvKHUidg

Really stop get over it......................................................................
    Really stop get over it......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    meljumz1864
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • lorenzblanclorenzblanc Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    Atleast Trump won fairly. You won thanks to cries, stupid lies, false accusations and the help of a corrupted GM team which clearly acts unfair and with favouritism to a certain group of players. That you feel proud of that just shows what kind of player (and person) you are.

So sad.