Fight Night Results

Comments

• MisaValentineMisaValentine Posts: 26Member Beginner
    Segnale 190 +
    xMisaValentine vs Desolation
     1:0

Although, I think the whole event pvp system is messed up and that we both could have gotten to share third place.

• SojuPayToLoseSojuPayToLose Posts: 240Approved Member Trainee
    edited October 2016
    Hunter platium 190+
    Soju Vs Unicorn
    1 win - 2 draw

first fight draw forgot to ss

second fight win

Third fight Draw again
  • multiabmultiab Posts: 11Member Beginner
    @dev1seg

Gold Group - Levels 180-189
    First: Dragon Emblem
    Second: +10 Azure Lunacy Weapon*
    Third: Dragonic Perpetuus Box

Note: The first place winner may choose to receive the second place prize instead of the first place prize. By doing so, they will forfeit the first place prize to second place.

Second place cannot choose third place prize. 
    Only first place can choose second prize. If this happens, second place will have the first prize instead, but you cannot choose third prize.
    Maybe read the rules before posting nonsense everywhere.
    voulabogs1991
  • heildestruheildestru Posts: 167Approved Member Trainee
    I would like to ask the GM's to re-count the score between MaximumPower and Bills,

Maximum Had the win score:
    Gritus: 2:0
    Wide : 2:0
    Bringer: 2:0
    Bills: 2:0 - 1 draw if that counts*
    Johansens: 1:2
    Pippelin: 0:2.

so i only had 4 lose points. and 10 win points ( if you include the draw )

Bills Had the win score:
    Gritus: 2:0
    Wide : 2:0
    Bringer: 2:0
    Johansens: 2:0
    MaximumPower: 0:2 - 1 draw if that counts*
    Pippelin: 0:2.

He had the 4 lose points aswell but only 9 win points ( if you include the draw )

Shouldent i have the second place and bills the 3rd place ? Please verify
    Since Gametribe opened dekaron i have allways loved to make dekaron videos,
    Hit me up for video suggestions/ideas and requests and maby il make it a reality.
    Check out my Yt channel For entertaning videos all from
    Montage parodys'
    Serious montages'
    Trolling'
    PvP/pk/pve videos'
    and lots and lots more <3

• tyranderpvtyranderpv Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Tyra vs MaiPosee 
    Won x2
    imageimage
  • MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
                                                            AZURE KNIGHT Final  
                                                       MondiGH VS   DESTINY2016
                                                         4x pvp's 3x drraw 1x MondiGH WIN
    1st Fight draw
    2nd fight draw
    3rd fight draw

4th fight MondiGH WIN
    voulabogs1991multiab
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • SuperalokenSuperaloken Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    srs? since when we can use shield pots in global style pvp??
    mondi u should rematch man . u cheat and post ss ??
    u r not winer u r cheater need rematch.image
    voulabogs1991multiab
  • anhphucanhphuc Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    GM plzz look at the pvp mondi and destiny they are both agreed not to use anything like buff (candy) or shield pot. every1 was there and saw it you can ask every1 they all knw however mondi cheated and used shield pot and we have proof of he used shield pot, as you GM said on all posted if you cheated and break the rules is intolerant in this game and should lead to lose .we are the community all agree to make modi lose cuz he is a big liar and cheated to win as GM and a referee plzz help us and explain to us if cheated to win is tolerate in this game and its fine to do so then we are the community wont have nothin left to say

BTW cheat is also mean scam so if scam is not tolerate then it should be that way .otherwise ppl just go ahead and cheat and scam or break the rules and it just fine? we are the community hoping you GM make this fair thank you alot  
    MondiVGvoulabogs1991multiab
    edited October 2016
    Here is the thing I am not gone continue to comment people like you haters deal with it!

(1) We did agree not use Candy........But we didn't say anything about shield pots he lost  deal with it we will meet again next event.............

I am done with you people qq more love to drink from your tears..............!
    voulabogs1991multiab
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    it said clearly no candy and everything which included shield pot every1 know that dont pretend that you dont knw it ? why didnt you say to him that its ok to use shield pot at first place?? you kelp it quite and use it for your own advantage..oh well all the community knw that your a horrible liar child ..just let GM decide  
    voulabogs1991multiab
    edited October 2016
    Iamnobody vs Sigfried 2;0 
    iamnobody win
     GM you asked me for the SS here it is..4 win 2;0 i should have more than 9 point

• voulabogs1991voulabogs1991 Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    @MondiVG +1  to you,  finish your fights we are all waiting to end this event !!!!!
  • TheDeityTheDeity Posts: 10Approved Member Beginner
    i would also not count the pvp between Mondi,Destiny no player sofar used schieldpots and thats just low lol i hope the gms make a wise decision
    if you only agreed on no candies or buffs then its legit, however if you also agreed on no shield pots / advanced potions then its not legit =/...

There is a difference between potions and candies,
    Hit me up for video suggestions/ideas and requests and maby il make it a reality.
    Montage parodys'
    Serious montages'
    Trolling'
    PvP/pk/pve videos'

• [DK]Elanin[DK]Elanin Posts: 27DK Moderator Beginner
    Dear players remember if you don't submit UNEDITED screenshots, your results will be null.
    meljumz1864voulabogs1991moosedownElderTofu
    edited October 2016
    dear GM you count my point wrong i won 4 matches all 2;0 i should have more than 9 points i should be the first place here the SS of it ...others 3 matches  i already posted on pages 5 you can look there here is the last fight that you ask me to post

190+ baggy class

Iamnobody vs DekaSoldier
    2-0

Iamnobody vs nisko
    2-0

Iamnobody vs xXAlexWarriorXx 
    2-0

Iamnobody vs Sigfried
    2-0

1st fight

2nd fight

• kobihatavkobihatav Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    DEAR GMS!

he outtimed this pvp he did it earlier!! check LOGS!!! if u accept this SS u should accept my fight VS nisko SS which I forgot to post

shpongle vs nisko 2-0

MondiVG
    edited October 2016
    i won more than you (shpongle) cuz all my fight is 2-0 you cant have the same point as me
    Iamnobody vs DekaSoldier                                      shpongle vs DekaSoldier
    2-0                                                                                           2-0

Iamnobody vs xXAlexWarriorXx                                shpongle vs xXAlexWarriorXx   
    2-0                                                                                          2 draw 1 win

Iamnobody vs nisko                                                  shpongle vs Sigfried
    2-0                                                                                 2-0 

Iamnobody vs Sigfried                                             shpongle  vs nisko  
      2-0                                                                   you just posted the fight with him but he let you                                                                                won on purpose as it show on the SS he doesnt                                                                                  use any candy while your like chrismas tree

PS how you get the same point as me?? and you also refuse to fight me without candy .  just seen like you want to prolong this event or something?? hopfully GM look at this and decide cuz this event been on for so long already thank
    voulabogs1991
  • kobihatavkobihatav Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    tournament rules = use anything u want, I will use anything I want unless GM find solution to this DRAW problem. thank u have a good day.
    voulabogs1991
  • voulabogs1991voulabogs1991 Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    @anhobuc This guy want to finish this event this year.

@kobihatav This guy want to finish this event next year. LOL....

@DKPAPAYAPLAY Goodluck papaya this event end next year.
    edited October 2016
     shpongle vs Iamnobody you guys need to fight again one of you need to win or lose do it with bufs or with out bufs 1 of you will run out of bufs simple but you need to fight until 1 of you guys win.

Also other players to lool really go fight and lets end it

I just hope GM will make dead line now time date and that's it

That guy Mattias21 has send mail to Arthuz to go fight and he is not replaying to him so shame.
  • MajesticUnicornMajesticUnicorn Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    You must be joking... How can you send out the rewards when you haven't even updated the hunter PvP list?

...?
    I am the one and only, from Rising to Evolution.

L4XJEW0.jpg

¢ค໓ēຖ

N૦૦ც ✯

ιllιlı.ıl น lııl ຖ lııl lııl ¢ lııl  lııl r lııl ຖ lıιllιlı

lııl  ιllιlı.ıl ◔͜͡◔ lııl ຖ lııl  lııl  lııl  lııl ◑͜͡◐ lııl ✘ lıιllιlı

@anhphuc

What do you expect from Mondi? Seriously now, No one should trust him EVER.
    Not even if he has an observer in his party, You should NOT trust Mondi, ever.

If he ever says global PVP,  you should go Korean style, because this is what he actually meant. 

MondiVG
    edited October 2016
    You should disqualify all characters of Carolclash. And remake the top 3 chars after you disqualified him. Why?

1. All screenshots are edited
    2. He applied with 4 characters in this event (soll7, DekaSoldier, Anakin and Carolina)

It is not fair he will get all the prizes, he should get nothing for abusing this.
    Global style aka no candies / scroll/ shield pot only fishes and mp/hp pot are fair for legit noncheating gamer. As Prodigy around caught Mondi spam scrolls on nonpk server then log back into normal server for pvp. And some ppl have other way to cheat also. I wonder why korean dekaron server only use candies for all fight because cheater are everywhere.
    If ppl doing Global style pvp i reccomended take all shield pot and candies off F1-F10 slot and Stay in same server at least 10 minutes before pvp start so scroll can wear off as some cheater knows and have your friend in other pt. If someone purposely or accident spam candies or shield pot should be ashame and Auto Lost that round.

MondiVG
  • perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016

If I remember it right the fight night event is for" MAIN CHARACTERS ONLY "and Korean pvp style means bring whatever you want. Agree with multiab but the question is what will be your evidence that those characters are same player? Went back to the fight night sign up page and all characters was been signed  up by different members. If all 4 characters was signed up by just 1 member yeah that's a good evidence.

[GM]Veronica pls double check member named malaseba I believe he had 2 to 3 charactered signed in.

Muidroxe 182 mage 180-189 1st place winner
    Serumy 189   aloken 180-189 2nd place winner

I demand first place and I choose dragonic perpetus as my honest reward
    Just following and respecting your rules and regulation

thanks

perks0511

• caroline0414caroline0414 Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[GM]Veronica please check my reward im in 170-179 braket and im 3rd place.
    my prize is +9 175 ulti weap not 150 +9.
    can u please double check...
    the weapon is still in my mail thank you. please reply.

-7ucas
  • marqvsmarqvs Posts: 26Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    Arthurz vs Mattias21 2-0 (Rematch) Finals
    190+ Bracket Group B (Azure Knight)

1st Fight
    2nd Fightimage
    Platium 190+ Hunter class

Soju  Vs Unicorn
    1 Win -  2  Draws

Forgot i have record First Fight with Unicorn

First Fight i dont have SS but video - Draw

Second Fight   -  Soju Win

Third Fight - Draw

Xbow Hunter is Op
    you have updated the score board but still not fixed the points between me and Bills.... i have 1 more win point then him, i should be 2nd...
    Montage parodys'
    Serious montages'
    Trolling'
    PvP/pk/pve videos'

This discussion has been closed.