Fight Night Results

Comments

• MisaValentineMisaValentine Posts: 26Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    @heildestru You,bills and johansens had the same amount of win points. bills won against johansens, so idk how they even can put out a 2 and 3rd when 3 rippers had the same amount of wins and losses. And no, they do not count a draw if u loose 2 other pvps that is 3 points to the person that wins the 2 pvps (best of 3 pvps).

• MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
                                    MondiGH vs DESTINY2016  2-0 (Rematch) Final
    1st Fight

2nd Fight
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • SojuPayToLoseSojuPayToLose Posts: 240Approved Member Trainee
    Plz update ak/hunter bracket winner.
  • anhphucanhphuc Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    GM just dont knw how you count lol simple math and they mess up .. only 5 bagyy in 190+ tournament i won 4 matches and shpongle won 4 matches .. him and i were draw so that is 5 matches but they said shpongle won more fight than me ?? how is that possible?? when they were only 5 player and should be 5 matches only but they just dont care .. just don't expect nothin from these GM
  • heildestruheildestru Posts: 167Approved Member Trainee
    @MisaValentine

i had 9 wins overall, bills had 8 wins overall, johan had 8 wins overall, ( not counting Draws )
    If drawas were counted i had 10 wins, bills 9, johan 8,

how is it not clear?
    Since Gametribe opened dekaron i have allways loved to make dekaron videos,
    Hit me up for video suggestions/ideas and requests and maby il make it a reality.
    Check out my Yt channel For entertaning videos all from
    Montage parodys'
    Serious montages'
    Trolling'
    PvP/pk/pve videos'
    and lots and lots more <3

• MajesticUnicornMajesticUnicorn Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    edited October 2016
    Heads up to Papaya, I will not be able to log in for the next few days, but I have finished all my PvPs and I should wined up in 3rd place. I PvPed MaiPosee in advance, you can either look in this thread for the results or ask him yourself. Thus far, the only remaining fight that should be held in the hunter bracket is Soju vs Tyra.

Bye.
    I am the one and only, from Rising to Evolution.

L4XJEW0.jpg

¢ค໓ēຖ

N૦૦ც ✯

ιllιlı.ıl น lııl ຖ lııl lııl ¢ lııl  lııl r lııl ຖ lıιllιlı

lııl  ιllιlı.ıl ◔͜͡◔ lııl ຖ lııl  lııl  lııl  lııl ◑͜͡◐ lııl ✘ lıιllιlı

• kobihatavkobihatav Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    Helidestru are u kidding or what? stop spamm that shit and read again rules

1 draw 2 win = 3 points
    2 wins 0 lose 0 draw = 3 points
    2 draw 1 win 0 lose = 3 points
    2 win 1 lose 0 draw = 3 points

DOESNT matter how u finished ur best of 3, if u won, ull get 3 points. cool? cool.
    if u finished it draw = 1 points each.
    3x draw = 1 point.
    cool?????
  • MisaValentineMisaValentine Posts: 26Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    @heildestru its crystal clear to me u all ended up with same points, points are not based out of how many wins in total u get, its best out of 3 vs 1 person. meaning u all had same amount of points. SO you all 3 should have had other fights to determine the 2,3 place but hey its papaya lol.

• MtforumMtforum Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
    Fight Night  Platinum Rank Finals (for 3rd place)

Azure Knight 190+

Mattias21 vs DESTINY2016

1 win - 2 draw 

I'm now done with all my fights and got 3rd place. I'll be expecting a 1h lunacy axe +10 in my mail or +10 box or whatever you guys gonna send me. Thank you for the fight Destiny :)
  • maliive12345maliive12345 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Elean0rCR0 AK 180-189

I am 2. and since KnightandDay (he is 1.) took perpetus I wanan take DRAGON EMBLEM

• ElderTofuElderTofu Posts: 24Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
  • globalixawpsglobalixawps Posts: 17Member Beginner
    PLEASE PAPAYA GIVE ME MY PRIZE 

it is right there I am 2nd place I want +10 lunacy  for real ......

• marqvsmarqvs Posts: 26Member Beginner
                                                         FINALS

Arthurz vs MondiGH 2-1
                                              190+ Bracket Group B (Azure Knight)

imageimage
    voulabogs1991
    [GM] I don't accept those SS they are doubt of integrity in this case I like to ask him to vs me again.......
    voulabogs1991
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    To my Babe Tyra log on 3 hours before server restart to pvp korean style best of 3 matches. Lol dont post screen shot that we pvp for fun before this Final fight for 1st place.
    See you soon babe you can accident shield pot anytime now.
    Beloved Soju!
    Gm Answer this Puszi Tyra please
    This Cheater hunter Tyra want to posted screen shot which we did pvp for fun in the fourth pvps which we not suppose to do while only best of 3 matches and that screen shot already posted as Win  that why that cheater has 9 point at the start.
    Fight Night

Soju Vs Tyra
    First Fight 
    First Round Soju Win
    Second Round Tyra Win
    Third Round Draw which Tyra cheated shield pot first then tell me to shield pot after
    Fourth Fight we did for fun which we not suppose to do lol that cheater Tyra posted the ss of the 4th fight
    Now this Cheater Tyra want to post this 4th fight again lol.

Question to Gm are we suppose to Do Fresh Best of 3 matches again???
    I want to do Korean style because this Cheater Tyra shield pot before which she didnt admit to auto Lost that round.
    Cheater always a cheater
    So we do fresh best of 3 matches again???? korean style like the rules said

Head up to ppl that pvp with Tyra cheater hunter, if she said she dced and log back in 3 min after  she use scroll on non pk server lol Aizen knows that dc takes at least 5 mins to connect to the game.

Cheater always a Cheater i dont trust Cheater anymore.

Question to Gm  So we Do Fresh Best of 3 Matches again???
  • the1of1the1of1 Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    I still haven't received my prize yet
    Choose:mc2
    ~ImaH3aler 169 Seg tournament
    imageimage
    AKA: ImaH3aler
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu4AWg34iG_MyES6UDqG8eg ​Subscribe!!!

PC:
    • Window 10 Pro x64
    • AMD FX-8370 8-Core Processor 4.6 GHz
    • 2x AMD RX 480 GTR (CrossFirex)

• tyranderpvtyranderpv Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Tyra vs Soju Final
    Won again. x2 draws 1 won. dont kno wht happened with fail F12keyboard so asked a friend for a SS, there was 30+ ppl more watching so..sorry about all comments just one fight can do..
    Ty for the fight was good, I ask for 1 hand axe Gd..if I should get my own weap i preffer Xbow ty anyways 
    Rewards
     Tyra (TyrandeRPV)

edited November 2016
    Wtf Tyra another slick trick of you again? Its Global style Pvp NO Candies fight and you told your friend to post or get ss while not showing your own ss if you have ardeca mugwort or scroll on?
    I request clean ss of you from your computer.
    Wow Tyra F12 doesnt work because BabyYukio aloken buff you step 2 kassimo lol i trust that nub aloken.
    Gf please get some nut to play clean Tyra.
  • NguoiTinhMuaDongNguoiTinhMuaDong Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Must have valid ss from winner / draw ss to count guy dont think that is valid
  • anhphucanhphuc Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    edited November 2016
    tyra photo is useless .Gm already stat clearly unedit ss not other ss ..she is trying to cheat but it fail i guess ..dont worry soju gm will not accept this ss .. trust me 

PS im 100% sure she used scrolls and other invisible candy ..that what she does all the time but 1 thing she does louder than other is QQ all the way from the bottom to the top 
    edited November 2016
    DON'T PVP GLOBAL WHY ?

Here is example look those SS

Its not about the rewords but fair pvps...........

I am still waiting for Arthurz to pvp me OR Please [GM] End this and send me +10 gold weapon or dragon emblem, I am am tired chasing people............
                                                         MondiGH vs ARTHURZ  2-0
                                                               (Rematch) FINAL

1st win
    2nd win

Thank you all it has been extremely hard event to finish it, I hope no hard feeling....
    [GM] I like to get 1h axe Gold dragon weapon for the 1st place.
    Thank you again
  • lorenzblanclorenzblanc Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/14188/#Comment_14188

You have lost this PvP already Mondi. You are lying and being unfair. 
    PvP rules clearly says KOREAN style, so that you are complaining that he buffed, when clearly PvP rules says is accepted. Whetever you guys accept before the PvP is not an official rule, official rules should be followed for the tournaments. All the serious games do this things to avoid this kind of situations. 
    And second of all, you know already he didn't buff up, you just lying, being unfair and trying to cheat the GMs to give you the win, which is very unfair. Everyone who has played this game knows where the buffs are, and you clearly see the didn't buff up. Once again, the rule of the tournament was that all buffs were approved, so you complaining that he buffed doesn't make sense because it was accepted int he tournament.
    Also, I've checked some SS fromt he tournament, a BIG part of them are edited. If GMs don't accept Arthurz SS because it was edited, why did they accepted all the rest of SS? That only shows that GMs are not being fair, they are acting with favouritism. That is a very unacceptable and miserable behaviour from our GMs, they should be fair and act equally to all players, and don't give favouritism to a certain group of players.  
    Mondi just found a stupid excuse to not accept his lose. Mondi you should take this as an opportunity to improve as a player, as a competitor and as an AK. Complaining about those SS won't make you a better player. 
    I have nothing else to say, I am very disappointed with the actuation of the GMs, I feel all this very unfair and very sassy from their part. Seriously, this situation should be reviewed by a higher person off the Papaya Team, this is just unaceptable.
  • khobra2khobra2 Posts: 85Approved Member Beginner
    edited November 2016

+1  Gms its or u rollback all Server since uve been unfair With Arthurz vs Mondi when mondi lost he QQed about adited SS so tell what u gonna say about all this ? all the turny score is broken ....
    (I hope papaya mangment see this and understand how badly situation it is (GMS help to favorit players)

Edited SS needs rematch....

imageimage

2-0

Edited SS needs rematch...

Edited SS needs rematch.

Edited SS needs rematch.

Edited SS needs rematch.

HMMM Should I keep ? nice game u runnig here ...

h2obrr
    If you lost the pvp of korean style then you lost lol no point to edit ss. But on other hand global style pvp must have unedited ss to make sure ppl dont use any buff. Some ppl edit ss because they didnt want ppl to see their skill bar and hp bar.
    If you lost korean style pvp then you lost who cares about edit ss.
    edited November 2016
    Thank you
    SojuPayToLose

That what was idiea not to show people the skills bar but NVM now its over.

http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/352177/fight-night-prize-list#latest

• lorenzblanclorenzblanc Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    The PvP Tournament rules clearly says that the PvPs will be korean style, so your arguments that he buffed (which is false, everyone knows where buffs are, it is just a stupid excuse) are invalids, so basically what you guys are telling is nonsense. 

Is so sad to see how corrupted are our GMs. It is just too obvious. So GG Mondi, you "won" unfairly with the help of a corrupted GM team which lies, cries and no dignity at all. Where some rules applies to a certain people and other people get advantages over it. Very sad from your part GMs.

This discussion has been closed.