Fight Night Info

Comments

• DesolationDesolation Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    Seriously October 12th? What's the delay to this, can you not procrastinate on Action 19.5? We kind of want this update, this event is prolonged. It's not even exciting or fun anymore. 
  • SuperalokenSuperaloken Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    i asked for pvp to xXDeanWinchsterXx (DiaAnotherDay) ....
    GM tell xXDeanWinchsterXx (DiaAnotherDay) to pvp me plz ...

• SuperMan25SuperMan25 Posts: 113Approved Member Trainee
    Look likes score for 190+ Dragon Knight bracket still not updated. We posted all the SS already and still scores are not up to date.
  • DeathQueenyDeathQueeny Posts: 52Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    ok so according to what u said...

i have to get 6 points and not 3 points...

i killed Iblood 2-0 = 3 points
    i killed shadowalokenlv 1-0 (2draws)= 3 points

3+3=6 ( i think :D)

me vs lBLOOD:

Win:
    Win:

me vs ShadowAlokenLV:
    Draw:

Draw:

Win:

please change it..

DeathQueen 
    Arent guys tired posting the ScreenShot and never get anything from it? Looks someone is not doing their job right now. 
  • MisaValentineMisaValentine Posts: 26Member Beginner
    I sent a ticket to support, was a lot faster fix then to spam forum with ss. Included ss of the scoreboard where it was wrong and sent all ss from my pvps and explained my problem. (just saying)
    It's not my job to fix their mistakes. I had enough with them. I don't really care about what's going to happen.
  • Carthage1992Carthage1992 Posts: 79Approved Member Beginner
    So at wednesday 12.10.2016 we get our prizes finally?
  • MtforumMtforum Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
    Hitmans in the 190+ Rank A Azure Knight never logs on nor replies my mail. So can't finish my bracket. This week onwards I'm getting a bit busy and don't know if I can continue the tournament the hours i'll be on. Also seen that the Fight Night ends on 12th? What happens to the unfinished brackets? Not that much info...Tbh this have dragged on for far too long that I kinda don't care anymore. To the winneres, congratz.

-Mattias21
  • bregonbregon Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    http://i66.tinypic.com/160vk8k.jpg

Mondi whe need fight again 
    Hallow3d
  • anhphucanhphuc Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    any gm plzz check sigfried baggy he doesnt want to pvp me i mailed and pm him but he ignored me  but pvp others to make others has more point so can you plzz mail him to pvp or let me win by refusing to pvp me 
  • caroline0414caroline0414 Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    still no update about the fight night event and for the prizes? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its already october 12, 2016. thanks for a quick response.
  • voulabogs1991voulabogs1991 Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    Update: The finalized combination of brackets A&B will be posted on October 12 CEST.
    At this point, the remaining fights can take place and prizes can be gifted out.

STILL NO UPDATE ABOUT THE FIGHT SERIOUSLY PAPAYA DO YOUR JOB.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    caroline0414
  • DesolationDesolation Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    So now what you're saying is, example in the Segnale Platinum 190+. I just have to PVP Akada, that's it I submit my screenshots & I'm automatically placed in 2nd place? Anyone confirm
    Update: The finalized combination of brackets A&B will be posted on October 12 CEST.
    At this point, the remaining fights can take place and prizes can be gifted

THIS ONE IS A BIG LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • caroline0414caroline0414 Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    october 12, 2016 done of waiting for this event i need to gain some levels from now on.

philippine time 7:34 pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

meljumz1864
  • globalixawpsglobalixawps Posts: 17Member Beginner
    I logged on today all hyped for my gift but you know its delayed again.............
  • MtforumMtforum Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
    190+ Azure Knight bracket is wrong... we fight people in the same group as before. Not as you've said we should, "1st place group A fights 2nd place group B" etc etc. 
  • MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    edited October 2016
    We need better explanations about fight night 2nd phase how it works? are we gone fight all of them? and that's why doesn't matter who we are fighting the same group as before ?

Papaya please help
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • anhphucanhphuc Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    baggy 190+ iamnobody i won 2:0 vs dekasoldier
    i won vs nisko 2:0
    i won vs alex 2:0
    i won vs sigfried 2:0 he refused to fight
    and 3 draw with shpongle
    why i have only 9 point i dont get this GM plzz explain to me
  • MisaValentineMisaValentine Posts: 26Member Beginner
    There is a ak put with the mages, Arthurz is not a mage...
    I am supposed to fight akada , again??? 
    You messed up the points between youkai and novaprime, so now youkai is in the finals and not nova.

And cm'on, why is johansens not on the list of segu ripers lol. he is not fourth hahaha.

Your management cracks me up. 
    Take the longest time to "fix" and you mess it all up even more.

voulabogs1991akada22
  • bagonhabagonha Posts: 36Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    hello gm then on the prize I had in event fight night I had dice roll plus I already have Gd katar +10 and +10 lunacy falchion so do not need weap. will be I can handle dragon embleme please ... . sorry my bad english ... please ... I hope your answer thank you good night =) LuaMegan 190+ HB
  • SojuPayToLoseSojuPayToLose Posts: 240Approved Member Trainee
    Question for fight night gm that 190+ platium hunters Soju vs Tyra again for 1st and 2nd place right? Also if i get 2nd place for dragon emblem box which i already have so is the box tradeable? or i can choose my other account character to recieve the 2nd place reward?

Belove Soju in the house!
    SuperMan25
    +1 to MisaValentine Do i also need to fight MorZze again? 

Please explain the mechanics of 2nd phase of the fight. Do we need to fight all or as you said 
    1st place group a fight 2nd place group b and 2nd place group a fight 1st place group b.

please answer papaya. 
  • akada22akada22 Posts: 22Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    This is the weirdest table I have ever seen, what that "X" is supposed to mean? It's creating even more confusion among players.

How are we supposed to fight: Marked in black or marked in red? 

I would make it faster and understandable with a simple excel report, using pivots and vlookup, but our GMs must be "Creatives" with everything.
    meljumz1864voulabogs1991Oceania
  • the1of1the1of1 Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    Idk y I'm not on the results but my opponent forfeited he never mailed me back for Seg tournament 160-169
    1st place
    Choose: Mc2
    ~ImaH3aler (Seg)
    imageimage
    AKA: ImaH3aler
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu4AWg34iG_MyES6UDqG8eg ​Subscribe!!!

PC:
    • Window 10 Pro x64
    • AMD FX-8370 8-Core Processor 4.6 GHz
    • 2x AMD RX 480 GTR (CrossFirex)

• gregory13gregory13 Posts: 29Approved Member Beginner
    I think every1 would like to know it as well....Papaya Team WHEN(!!!!) the Fight Night should end and WHEN(!!!!) players get their prizes?? please give the community an exact date...

Ty
  • EmilsonEmilson Posts: 17Approved Member Beginner

serious that even I will have to face an AK in late pvp that thing right rsrsrsrsrsrrssimage
    He's going to 123 your ass and that's it. Goodbye little mage.
  • OceaniaOceania Posts: 51Approved Member Beginner
    I am not going to fight until the person behind the scoreboard clarify the games. 
    akada22
This discussion has been closed.