MondiGH VS DESTINY2016 remuch

MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
edited October 2016 Events
Since you all qq about I use shield pots we will fight again but I tell you what there was no agreement anything about shield pots but ok lets make this fair ending..................................

Destiny2016 I am waiting for you when you log on the game we re-much again.....
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    Let me know thank you...................
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    GM is insisting on rematch although they abided the rules of the match: everything allowed. Destiny avoided fight in previous matches causing draw for the sole purpose to enforce different rules than originally set! So, after 5-6 draws, he proposed change of rules like no HP/MP pots or such, whatever he felt will give him advantage. I don't know did he mention shield or not in this new rules, but I think that avoiding fight and playing on draw just to change rules, is not fair play. So, Mr GM, you should look upon this matter differently or someone has been qq-ing you privately?
    No no MateaB1

This guy is crack head look what he saying I just asked him for pvp .....
  • congaicungcongaicung Posts: 17Approved Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    this guy so funy beg me pvp with out candy so he can cheat it  again this what i said i ask him pvp he said no he want like 1hour or more when im busy he want to do it right a way like he want to do when ever he want he dont care about other if they free or not and he take ss that he wait for me a qq about it 0-o and i know your trick you pm me said it was a accident that you use sheild pot stop leing you just use it from 60% of your sheild and hope that at  the end of the fight it will be gone ...    imageimage
    You are crack head dude

I did not beg you to vs me global I don't care what it is global or korean or indian I am asking you come lets pvp but if go draw we have to make global SS have to be posted here forum full screen crack head I will log on and lets pvp..........................
  • multiabmultiab Posts: 11Member Beginner
    edited October 2016
    Good luck Destiny and never do a global versus such a cheater. Korean or nothing, remember you can't trust him. Even if he wouldn't shield, he would still use scrolls on other server
    MondiVG