MondiGH vs Arthurz

MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
Arthurz I know you don't want to fight me but we need to do this pvp so let me know if you change your mine to pvp me thank you.
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• marqvsmarqvs Posts: 26Member Beginner
    edited November 2016
    You cant Win or neither lose gg bro and once again i didnt used any buff against you bc im not the one who like to win by cheating and the next thing is our last pvp where you posted a ss of 4th pvp. We had a draw and you just cheated to get a free win.
    Now you can cry me a river m8 i won you lose its easy as 123, peace.

AND THERE WAS A REFEREE WHO TOLD CLEARLY THAT IT WAS A CLEAR FIGHT BRO
                                                                    GG WP

• MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    edited November 2016
    I don't know whats wrong with you ? You my be very dump open your eyes you have not won me those SS are not count it we need to rematch or you will be disqualified from the event...do you understand this clear ?

You have to rematch me whatever who wins................ 
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    No problem we can do a rematch but only if GM will tell me to do it bc i have nothing to prove anymore and you not worth my time anymore, you the one whos allways scamming at pvps. If some1 gonna tell me you fighting clear i would tell my toilet water is cleaner after a visit after a hot chilli peper sauce lel... and now stop finally crying baby. If GM prove you right and tell me to repeat fights np ill do it and ill win you once again and its all i wanted to say so PEACE Mondi "The BEST 2H AK EVER" .
  • lorenzblanclorenzblanc Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/352177/fight-night-prize-list

Check that link. It says clearly this:

All fights will follow the Korean style PVP rules - which allows you to use anything at your disposal.
    Get ready because the brackets will be announced shortly! Good luck Heroes!

First of all, everyone who has played this game knows perfectly where the buffs are (you are just acting and QQing because you lost and you are trying to find a pathetic way to desperately win, which shows you lack of fair play). So, according to the rules of the PvP event, which you probably should have read and accepted before joining in, doesn't say anything about NOT using buffs, which is the argument you are using. Doesn't make sense, you are just lying and being hypocrite of something you know is not true.

So please, act fair, you lost your PvP. Be fair player and accept your lose, use it as a chance to improve as a player, not a chance to lie and trying to cheat something that clearly was fair.

This is also a call to the GMs, be fair to the players and be fair to your own rules. If you guys do as this people say, which is clearly unfair, is clearly a lie, only shows that you are not being professional and you are just acting with favouritism to certain group of players.

Nothing else to say, -1 for you Mondi, you talk about fair PvP, what about a fair attitutude from your side?
  • multiabmultiab Posts: 11Member Beginner
    Is Mondi crying because of buffs? That's a new type of hypocrisy coming from his side.
    Stop crying Mondi, you just lost because you "dump" (lol). You are just weak, Mondi.

Arthurz does not have to PVP you, period. He will not get disqualified because we already won you and he posted screenshots. 

+ what Ebichu said
    http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/352177/fight-night-prize-list

Check that link. It says clearly this:
    All fights will follow the Korean style PVP rules - which allows you to use anything at your disposal.

GF!
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    Well, after final intervention from GMs, they did rematch with original rules and Mondi won 2 fights with 1 ending in draw. The battle was epic, specially the 3rd fight, which lasted 20+ minutes. I believe we have seen best fights so far in Dekaron (regarding AKs) and got new heights to strive for. Kudos to both participants, peace to the world...

P.S. Leonard Cohen, R.I.P.
    Honestly, the fact that a rematch was asked from part of the GM team shows their favouritism and corruption. Everyone knows that if Mondi would have won the PvP which the SS he complained he would have got the victory if it was the same situation. And the fact that the argument he used and what GMs "accepted" is just ridiculous and pathetic. Seriously cant believe that someone can get fooled but all this act between Mondi and the GMs. Very unprofessional tournament and unfair GM team, hope if there is a tournament int he future will be manage in a very different way.
    edited November 2016

Afaik, this was the 2nd rematch ordered by GMs, because first two were held against the rules. First match won Mondi, second Arthurz and finally they made a match according to the rules of the game, which was the intention of GMs. All variants with different pots allowed or not allowed are null, therefore a rematch was ordered every time after a protest of one of the participants: Arthurz after first match, Mondi after second. Simple. Obey the rules set up for the tournament and there will be no misunderstanding.
    @MateaB1

Lols nope it was match on road to finals so pls if you have no clue than dont try to explain ppls how it was.
    tyvm

• alokennalokenn Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner

Mondi has already told people that Bambii (Matea1B) helped him to fake the screenshots, that's why he's trying to defend Mondi here.

@MateaB1 since you know everything about the rules, where does it say people are allowed to fake the screenshots of their opponents? There's no misunderstanding here, please stay out of the conversation, someone who helps his friends to fake screenshots to win a PvP event shouldn't tell others to obey the rules. 

I did not fake anything, nor did Mondi. I helped him only with 2 trieste armlets he didn't have and that's it. My suggestion is (to everyone in this game) that you double-check everything before making a conclusion, because I have often seen bitter quarrels all because of bad English. To majority in this game, English is not a language of choice and most of the players understand only very simple terms or phrases. It would have been best if the fighters had joined the same TeamSpeak, no misunderstanding would have occurred. Maybe we should do it like that in future...

• alokennalokenn Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    First Screenshot - posted by Arthurz 

2nd SS Posted by Arthurz

This is a post by MondiNX (MondiVG) that means Mondi posted it...
    As you can see he posted this SS

Now you'll have to compare the screenshot Mondi posted with the one Arthurz posted and you can clearly see it is edited.

Actually you know the screenshot has been edited but whatever, why do you even deny it?

@MateaB1 I don't pretend to offense you or anything, but all your argument are non sense, invalids and stupids. So according to you all the PvP that were done as global style are invalid? You say that the PvP they made were against the rules... The only person who is acting against the rules here is Mondi, and GMs don't care to show how brazenly they acted against Arthurz. Sorry but if you are defendig mondi eitherway you are not mentally trained or you are a part of all of this corrupted situation.

In any decent win, the actuation of Mondi would end up in a ban for trying to cheat and fool the GM team, but in Dekaron, well in Dekaron our GMs help him to win an event whose prices are the best items in game. And you still say there was not favouritism from the GMs? That is just hypocrite. 

I hope you really guys don't believe your own lies, I really hope all of you are acting, because in my opinion is just impossible that someone can be so blind and stupid.

Actually, you are offending me with your remarks (nonsense, invalid, stupid, mentally trained, hypocrite) and accusations (corruption, favouritism, lying), but, as I said before, seeing that English is not your mother tongue, I will tune my anger down to 50%, believing that in your native language those words are not so harsh and have somewhat different meaning or are used in different context...
    Nevertheless, I was just pointing out that the original rules must be obeyed. In case of any (written) protest, only those rules will be applied. And that is exactly what GMs have been doing in more than several cases ordering rematches. If no written protest is submitted, that means both players accepted registered outcome, so no judgment from GMs is necessary. I did not say anything about any valid or non valid (not invalid!) SS or regarding other issues that were building up around the match. I just commented that last match was epic and brought my hat down to both participants. I don't quiet see your point, do you dispute the outcome or what?