GM please bring back the some old event that some returnee missed!

shebal360shebal360 Posts: 77Approved Member Beginner
the dungeon that drops GD weapon box-please bring this back.

upgrade the anno novus ring

the rice cake event the event who drops seed box.
andualex

Comments

• yronas2yronas2 Posts: 30Approved Member Beginner
    Well it would be nice if they could bring any event that everyone could participate, collo is a good event though it is not for everyone... Meanwhile Santa Karon was really nice event.

As for Anno novus rings or whatever they are called I'm too missing last 30% of monster res so it seems like I am paper.

Would be nice if they could bring events more regularly, because the game without them is boring...

**cough**cough** at least copy paster some old events **cough**cough** PLEASE !!
    andualexshebal360
  • [DK]Gismo[DK]Gismo Posts: 240DK Moderator, Approved Member Trainee
    Valentines day is soon... who wants Chocolate?
    andualex
  • rayownsallrayownsall Posts: 33Member Beginner
    maybe prioritise A19 before recycling events? Very green of u though
  • shebal360shebal360 Posts: 77Approved Member Beginner
    yeah but nothing much to do ingame, while we are waiting for A19 we should have a lot of events like the Dung that drops GD weapon box, 4 years inactive i missed 99% of the events. 
    edited February 2017
    We have a Holiday event coming next week.
    We are discussing other events and what will coincide with A19's release.
    Lots of scheduling and moving parts atm.
  • akobihatavakobihatav Posts: 25Member Beginner
    Uhuu new events new bugs 
  • rayownsallrayownsall Posts: 33Member Beginner
    @[DK]Gismo 

valentines isnt an official holiday
    "Special" event to show your love of farm & grind.
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    edited February 2017
    @[DK]Gismo

A special event to show our love of farm and grinding? Sounds great to me but hmm! 
    In the previous events (Halloween and Christmas) the buffs we farmed were deleted. 
    So what's the purpose of farming and grinding when the buffs will be removed from the game? 
    (Unless if they should be exchanged for something unique and worthy and not something common) 
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

@Tomori

Yes some event currency's are doubled as a buff to add alternate functionality. Like the Milk and Cookies from Christmas event. I believe we've announce what items would be removed at the end of events. I hope the adjustments made to this year's Valentines Event make it more "desirable"? 
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    edited February 2017
    @[DK]Gismo

Yeah, you clearly stated that when the event began (referring to Halloween) that the buffs will be removed at the end of it and they also had an expire day written with red letters in their description. As about the Christmas event there was't even a sign that those buffs (milks and cookies and also Santa cards) would've been removed from the game. There was only [GM]Veronica spamming megaphones 1 day before the event ends that those buffs would've been removed. 

As about the Valentines Event 2k17 i hope the adjustments will fulfill our needs so we will participate in the event! I hope we will not get the same event we had last year with kakaos, it was such a huge disappointment from every aspect. 

Thanks to MoseRS for his kind review of the previous event!
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• vipernc99vipernc99 Posts: 28Approved Member Beginner
    edited February 2017

well I liked the cookie buff since I did not like nothing else offered so was planning on storing all the cookies I got and even bought 2 stacks which I never seen anything about them being removed that did piss me off so if your going to make a lame ass event make sure you stop the junk drops from your lame events I'm still getting those dam Halloween Crystals take that crap out of course you take something of value and leave crap.as for act 19 and act 20 looks kinda gloom and doom

@Tomori

It will be the Kakaos again this year (sshhhh), I did review feedback for last year, like MoseRS video you linked, and recommended adjustments that were accepted. I'm hoping this years V17 review gets better reviews. That's the goal.

Stay on topic or go make your own post...
    @ GM gismo can you make the 2nd event DG that drops GD weapon box.
    bump! 

still having auto logoff switching channels esp. goind inside DKS

GM Gismo what kind of event dungeons that drop ult 185 weapons?

nothing to do much in this game since we cant farm on dks since auto logoff and DC's for the past maintenace took place.

valentine event is pretty boring. --_--!