[EVENT] Facebook Event

[DK]Levante[DK]Levante Posts: 87Member, DK Moderator Beginner

Hello Heroes,

Whilst our heroes living in PST, MST and EST made the switch to daylight saving time two weeks ago already, our heroes in Europe are going to join us starting this Sunday, March 26th with their clocks moving forward one hour.

This being said, we are all looking forward to more daylight and the upcoming warm seasons.

With spring and summer comes planning for warm and long summer nights, trips and other activities. Share with us your plans and motivation for this summer and be among 10 lucky players to receive 5 IB2 tickets as reward! Please make sure you include your in-game name in your comment as we otherwise won’t be able to gift you. Let us know what you’re up to this spring and/or summer by Wednesday, March 29th @12PM CET , we look forward to hearing your plans!

We know you are all patiently waiting for A19. As we received more content from our Devs, we need more localization to be done, and we want to make sure to have everything localized in the best possible way for you. We sincerely appreciate your patience and our doing our utmost.

Coming up next month, we’ll have our Easter Event! As always, we are going to have themed events and prizes you can look forward to! More info and appetizers to be announced soon.

Don’t forget that we still have 12 days left on our Spring Time Celebration giving you daily rewards from our NPCs in Ardeca!

https://www.facebook.com/DekaronPapaya/?fref=ts

See you in Trieste, Heroes!

Team Dekaron

Comments

• weeman86weeman86 Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    I used to love this game but after waiting for almost a year for act 19 i have decided it is now worth waiting anymore for papaya to get there shiz together. and i cant even get my account back. nothing to do anymore so goodbye my dekaron friends it was fun untill papaya ruined it. 
This discussion has been closed.