Game does not 'Start'

northeastazunortheastazu Posts: 114Approved Member Trainee
I get to the start screen but nothing happens when I click the Start button. Anyone else having this problem and how to fix it? I've had to reinstall about 4 times now and it's doing my head in!

Comments

• northeastazunortheastazu Posts: 114Approved Member Trainee
    It's happened again. After every update I cannot start the game and have to do a complete re install. Any ideas?
    eVojilS
  • eVojilSeVojilS Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Same problem here :(
    I have an active support ticket in so I will let you know the outcome.

In the meantime, try this.

Uninstall Dekaron using 'uninstall a program' in Control Panel
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and manually delete ALL Dekaron files and folders
    Do a fresh download of the game from the website
    (I disable my anti virus to ensure nothing gets blocked but I AM NOT RECOMMENDING YOU DO THIS)

This should let you back in game.
    eVojilS
  • eVojilSeVojilS Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Thanks man !
    I will try this way ! :)
    Support came back and said a possible issue could be caused by me using more than one anti virus. While I agree they may conflict on each other, I doubt this is the cause of the issue as the game has worked perfectly well for years with both anti virus until recently when it stops working when a new patch is applied. There have been no changes to my PC so it would appear pointless pursuing this with support as I doubt they will identify any fault on their side

The only solution I have found is a clean install which is frustrating.
  • shockball1shockball1 Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    when i try to log a pop up comes out and says server disconnect
  • markedonewthmarkedonewth Posts: 8Approved Member Beginner
    I just started getting this issue too... I log in, press connect, put my 2nd pw in, game boots me right away and closes itself, and from that point on I cannot get past the launcher, only a reinstall fixes it until it boots me right away again which is about a 50/50 chance. This is something very new and never happened before.
    shockball1

Thrice - 193 AK
    i just dont understand why they havent fully fixed this after a year, i really want to see whats up with a19 or something but im forced to play pservers :(
  • bretzies666bretzies666 Posts: 0Member
    Having the same problem as well... returning player after over a year. never had this problem (I played since the switch to Papaya). But now, everytime the laucher downloads data, I can't launch the game, when I click on "Start" in the launcher, the launcher closes and nothing happens...

Since this problem seems to be happening to a lot of people, it should have been resolved by now...
  • jakalityjakality Posts: 0Member Beginner
    not only me..? incounter like this problem? me too when i start to click enter button nothing happen.... till me guys how can i fix this problem...
  • DarkTinkerBellDarkTinkerBell Posts: 2Member Beginner
    same here. Un-installed and reinstalled client helped me to overcome problem once, but now it's bugged again...
    sigh