BigAsh's Local LaTale Tavern (Open for business!)

13»

Comments

• BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    *Cleans off the snow from the entrance and walks into the empty tavern*

Welp! It's that time of year! Time to prepare for a new one!

Happy New Year everyone!

*Sets up a sign outside*

"Tell your new years resolution for a free NewYears themed drink!"
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • ultimapiultimapi Posts: 25Member Beginner
    *sneezes

*Pushes a bowl of soup in front of you* Warm up! Spring is here!

image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • DylanxzDylanxz Posts: 2Member Beginner
    We must defeat the mighty dragon, and obtain the hidden message in order to save the kingdom and everyone in it! The antagonist, Akiragon MK II, will attempt to defy us at all costs! But we must overcome these obstacles, together, as a team, as TEAM PEN. Quick! The Witch Orendi has put our queen under a heavy spell, allowing her to deny us the right to rp, we must stop her and defend the ancient goblet of righteousness. Sir Dovonan, use your harpoon to get us into the castle! Oh no! Our dear stables have been destroyed by the witch! We need to travel on foot, it will take us 4 dawns to reach the kingdom. Prepare your supplies, we leave tomorrow at rise. Aha! We have destroyed the ancient statue of Zekal! No longer can the witch summon her Calamity Jane to hunt us, we are one step closer to saving the kingdom! We have lost a traveller, it's true, we lost shadow, the wielded of the rogue assassins, able to incapacitate people with a swift strike. He will never be forgotten, we must find another traveller. I have heard of an ancient being, one who holds almost as much power as a god. We need him in order to defeat the evil witch! We must travel far and wide, with little time, but I believe we can do it travellers! I heard he was located in the abyss, where nobody enters, in the world's genesis. We must quickly defeat the Phantom and persuade AugustineVII to join us on this journey. We will need supplies first, we must head to Elfa and defeat monsters for ely, and purchase pots. Meanwhile, Baka will head to belos and seek advice from Ases, and Sora will head to elias and seek advice from Ignate. Together this group of elite heroes will defeat the phantom, gain another traveller, and in the end, destroy the mighty wrath of the witch Orendi!
    Hello gatekeeper, what are the prerequisites to enter this arena? We heard it awards us with the finest of riches, we must obtain them in order to get enough supplies to defeat the witch! "You must first amuse the girl on top of the inn." Darn it, come my friends, we will go visit this "girl" and obtain access to this place they call "Ymir Institute." As the weary travellers scaled the inn, the girl was nowhere to be found! She must have been kidnapped! Darn it, that girl is the only way we can obtain access to Ymir, we must find, and save her. The travellers searched everywhere in El Anoir, but she was nowhere to be found. Then Sir Kale received a note from the Tyr Phantom, proclaiming revenge for Odin! "We have captured the one you seek for, if you do not come to us by the Summer Solstice we will feed her to the wolves!" Oh No! We must go save her, but I heard this phantom was even more of a challenge than Odin. AugustineVII said, "It's true, I have attempted to defeat her before, but I did not triumph, but I believe if we all work together we can do it." Very well, take rest tonight, we leave for Vanaheimr at rise. When they arrived at Vanaheimr, they saw that it was corrupted, the cute komodos living there had turned into snarling dragons, the tiny fairies had quadrupled in both size and ferocity, and the kittens gained a fearsome aura. They were in for an adventure alright...
    Ok o-o did you have an order or are you just here to tell me your life story? 
                                                                                   image

*Wakes up and looks around a dusty bar*

Damn, time to clean up!
                                                                                   image

• ultimapiultimapi Posts: 25Member Beginner
    *sneezes
  • xTiaStarrzxxTiaStarrzx Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Lotus enters the tavern. Geez, how long has it been since she came here, she wonders. It seems pretty empty in here. Everyone's probably busy. She sits at the bar, wondering if anyone would show up.