[ Heaven's Gate ] | Level 10 Guild | Recruiting!

2»

Comments

• BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    Our Mission: We strive to help LaTales new players get into the game, and over the wall that is level 200. We are the Gate to LaTales Heavenly EndGame

It is well known that the game does not truly start until you have reached Level 200.  

Every day the game gets harder and harder, as grinding parties dwindle, people you can count on to not drop out halfway through grinding runs plummet, and the player gap between Pros and New players widen, It is important for there to be someone willing to help the little man get through it all! 

As Heaven's Gate, we are a mediator that will help you get over that gap and have a standing chance against the sea of disappointment, and lack of people to play with. 

Alone, the game is almost impossible. But as a group, we can all make it forward.
    djdezasturNissavibes
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!

HeavensGate is back on the front page and recruiting all levels!
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
    Only a little more till we reach level 17! 

Recruiting all levels! 
                                                                                   image

• foxyblazefoxyblaze Posts: 5Member Beginner
    hello im new to the game i tryd to msg you on discord but didnt work i wonted to ask if i wood be able to join your guild im a chill player and will work hard to help the guild
    hello im new to the game i tryd to msg you on discord but didnt work i wonted to ask if i wood be able to join your guild im a chill player and will work hard to help the guild
    The Guild is now level 17!
                                                                                   image

The guild is currently recruiting players of all levels! Let's get to it peeps!
                                                                                   image

• RengekiRengeki Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Old 2008 OGP player here, about to sign back in for the first time in years! I like the guild's goal, resonates well with me. If you guys are still accepting players and don't mind a green level 1 on a nostalgia trip, I'd love to join in. :P
  • kittsokittso Posts: 14Member Beginner
    Once I figure out which class I'd like to play, would you have space for a newbie like me? ^.^
    @kittso

Join the latale discord and PM me! I'll then be able to log on and invite you!
                                                                                   image

Finals months!

I'll be back in business about May 13th!
                                                                                   image

Were still in business! HeavensGate open to all!
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate~ the only Gateway guild you'll ever need!
                                                                                   image

• NktardoNktardo Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Heys! Wondering if i can still join the guild? 
    Just returned to LaTale and am very lost -.-

Saw some items in my account gift storage and have no idea what to do with them.
    Previously was playing a Wanderer (Shadow) lv 94.
    Thinking of restarting the entire game by creating a character anew. 

Any suggestion? I think Ely is rather important right? Any char to recommend? 

If you want to start off easy, go with the Mage > Bard > Popstar. class tree. It's easy to build and fairly strong.

As for Ely. Just work on leveling. Then once you find the perfect guild for you, you'll know everything you need about ely farming.

image