Konguki Lv. 6 Chaos ~(Back in action! Recruiting!)~

RhonderRhonder Posts: 37Member Beginner
edited July 2017 Guilds
Konguki
Lv. 6 Chaos Guild
Guild Stats: -to be filled in-

Welcome to Konguki! After a long hiatus from OGP LT, we're back and ready to make a super fun guild once again!

~~~

Recent News/Notices

~Notice (6/30/17)~

I personally
will be out of town for the long holiday weekend, so any pending in-game
join requests should be directed at Narukon, KeineUsami, or Ariako.
Conversely, the better option is to join the discord sever and fill out
the form on the join-requests channel, someone will pick you up :D Looking to probably be ready to level up to 4 when I get back with Vice Leader Naru's massive recruitment campaign today!

JK right before I left we maxed out the Lv 4 bar LOL Might be able to level up to 5 when I get back~

(Update, 7/1/17)
Double
JK, now leveled up to 5, and with the points for 6, just trying to
collect crystals. Guildies are working hard while I'm on vacation!

~~~

Brief History

Konguki was originally founded ~ May 2009 back on OGP LT. At the time LT was the first MMO I ever played after a few friends introduced me to the game in April and I was instantly hooked. However one thing that I wished I had more of was a community beyond my generally scarce buddy list to play, chat, and have fun with, potential that I saw guilds have. I was super lucky at the time (as a f2p player) to have a Chaos crystal randomly drop from a mob in the field area and promptly used it to establish my own guild!

"Konguki" doesn't have any particularly important meaning outside of sharing the name of a story that I started developing in middle school, but it's still dear to me conceptually, and has solidified its importance through the years that it thrived in OGP LT, ~2009-2013. Thus, I'm proud to re-establish a guild under the same name here on PapayaPlay!

~~~

About Us

Konguki overall doesn't have any grand ambitions or guild-wide goals or anything of the sort. Rather, we're focused around creating a fun community of players to hang out with and help each other. Through all of the waves of guildies we've had in the past, everyone's always been super tight-nit and has a lot of fun chatting with one another, helping run bosses, grind, etc. "Laid back" would be a fairly accurate descriptor, I suppose, but things usually get quite a bit crazier than that~

~~~

Rules

Don't really need a whole section for this, just be good to each other~ Do note that I and Vice Master Naru reserve the right to kick anyone for any time, but that shouldn't be necessary as long as no one is rude or mean to one another. Obviously you can talk to us if an issue with another guildie comes up and we can resolve it~

~~~

Joining

Anyone is welcome to join, we don't have any sort of level requirements or anything. We just ask that you maintain some level of activity (even if it's like once a week, once everyother week, whatever. No hard rules unless you fall off the face of the planet).

To join, you can try one of three methods:
  1. Try whispering or sending in-game mail to Rhonder or Narukon in game. If one of us are online and get a message saying you want to join, we'll add you.
  2. DM me on Discord (Rhonder#0497) and I can either add you in game, or to our guild's server, or both.
  3. Fill out a form to comment on this thread.

We'll be keeping an eye on any of these methods, so use whichever is easiest! Although whispering us is probably the least consistent since we may or may not be on to see the message.

Join Request Form:

IGN:
Class:
Level:
Discord ID (if applicable):
How long have you been playing LT?:
What would you like to see/get out of the guild?:

Only IGN is really necessary, so feel free to leave other fields blank, but the more you fill out the more we can get to know you ahead of time :D An example:

IGN: Rhonder
Class: Bard
Level: 60
Discord ID (if applicable): Rhonder#0497
How long have you been playing LT?: April '09
What would you like to see/get out of the guild?: To gather an awesome community of friends to enjoy the game with!

~~~

Member List

Guild Leader
Rhonder

Vice Leader
Narukon

Big Wings
??????????
Ariako
Hayura
Astaori
StarzKookies
Stalker
Oussey

Generals
Miktwo
Phil
Titania

*Members wishing to opt out of being listed by name will be represented with ???'s

~~~

Upcoming Events

None at the moment, day 1 of the guild being established, so going to work on growing our numbers a little and see what everyone's interested in first :D Events we've run in the past include: PvP Tournaments, Hide and Seek, Foot Races, etc.

Comments

• RhonderRhonder Posts: 37Member Beginner
    Reserving a few posts just in case I want to spread this out later
    edited July 2017
    ~Notice (6/30/17)~

I personally will be out of town for the long holiday weekend, so any pending in-game join requests should be directed at Narukon, KeineUsami, or Ariako. Conversely, the better option is to join the discord sever and fill out the form on the join-requests channel, someone will pick you up :D Looking to probably be ready to level up to 4 when I get back with Vice Leader Naru's massive recruitment campaign today!

JK right before I left we maxed out the Lv 4 bar LOL Might be able to level up to 5 when I get back~

Double JK, now leveled up to 5, and with the points for 6, just trying to collect crystals. Guildies are working hard while I'm on vacation!
  • xKitsuxKitsu Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Found it! 
  • zenthebananazenthebanana Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I honestly can't believe you guys are still going strong all these years later.
    Good stuff. Might see ya around.
    RhonderxKitsu
    @zenthebanana omai a wild zen appears ;O
  • xKitsuxKitsu Posts: 10Member Beginner
    @Zenthebanana We've been looking for you!!!!!  
    Come find us!! 
  • CorrianderCorriander Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Just joined y'all! It's pretty fun
  • ASmolBirdASmolBird Posts: 1Member Beginner
    IGN: Kathrynthe1st
    Class: Templar
    Level: 87 
    Discord ID (if applicable): ASmolBird#4509
    How long have you been playing LT?: I honestly cannot remember very well but, I've been playing since OGP's version. 
    What would you like to see/get out of the guild?: Friendship, fun and other neat stuff.