Draw the person above you

DarumyDarumy Posts: 35Member Beginner
edited July 2017 Off Topic
bo bobo bo b0

dont forget to post refs and post claim so people dont end up drawing one post twice nyes

I'll doodle the first person & edit in when I wake up mayb. your art skill doesn't matter but trying would be nice! and make sure to share your food with those who draw you.

(thanks for doing the first reply...! and for drawing something that low key made me freak out in my guild discord fjfksahfksafsjkafsk)

me Daruma:

TheArchitectMiumimiflowergirl1996

Comments

• TheArchitectTheArchitect Posts: 2Member Beginner
    http://i.imgur.com/aroYkWS.png

ive never played this game dont draw me

Darumylooker
    IGN BigAsh
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    @TheArchitect

Looks like i found the asshole.
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • flowergirl1996flowergirl1996 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    edited July 2017

Thought I'd give this thread a go! Here you go ^0^ I hope it looks okay.
    Here's my character reference for whoever's next~

IGN: Temmie

DarumyTheArchitectDrakwindeelooker
  • SewiusCatSewiusCat Posts: 50Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    Okay, I'm finished with it.

I started before I posted so I have a sketch of OP.  Might finish it in the near future.

Oh and for the person below,

@FelineFunnu - Nice work.  As for the body since the character is undead with decay you have quite a bit of leeway.  I like the pose also.
    Epideme
    Miumimiflowergirl1996looker
  • FelineFunnuFelineFunnu Posts: 14Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    e: idk how the human body works

---

http://i.imgur.com/puN8XYp.png

ign: usotsuki
    MiumimiDrakwindeelooker
    pfp by riimu o/
  • UrsaSanUrsaSan Posts: 46Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
  • MiumimiMiumimi Posts: 3Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    I hope you like it O v O /
    My LTchara

Drakwindeelooker
  • MonushaMonusha Posts: 27Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    Your char was fun to draw qwq

tis muh char

o wo)//

MiumimiMonteverdeDrakwindeehanoitolooker
    my dong enragement child
  • rosalysrosalys Posts: 14Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
     I'm finally done ~ >w< 

My chara 
    ~ Ros 

DrakwindeeMiumimilooker
    Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans
  • AmorehAmoreh Posts: 4Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    EDIT AGAIN: ugh idk why pb isn't showing the pic but I'm trying again... ^TT
    If it still doesn't work let me know!!
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2lasr3r.jpg
    ---
    Edit: YELLS, sorry for the lateness--
    I ended up not having access to the net for the weekend o(-<
    ---
    My chara:
    image or image
    Miumimilooker
  • MonteverdeMonteverde Posts: 1Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    Claiming post!

otl i'm v slow at art ty for being patient

Here's me!

AmorehlookerMonusha
    I think ya'll are failing to understand the point of the post

You draw the one abouve you, THEN you post your character. Not just post your characters then hope someone will draw it.
    rassy87VeaSilverbane
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • DrakwindeeDrakwindee Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Ash, would you please stop with your mini-modding gobshite? It's annoying and uncalled for, and more importantly in this case you're not even correct.

Because people are putting hard effort into their drawings, if we were to just look at the message; go away and draw the character, there's a high likelihood that someone else already may also have set themselves on drawing that same character and put time into it. So that other person's efforts (or yours, depending on who gets there first) basically goes to waste, and that's very disheartening for them, maybe causing them to give up on the thread entirely if it happens a couple times (not everyone's a quick-working artist, and that's OK).

This is why everyone is claiming posts. They're saying their intention to draw the above person, and posting their char so the thread can keep moving. When they're finished, they edit their piece into the post.

In fact, the OP actually says outright 'don't forget to post claim' so I genuinely have no idea what you're complaining about. So you didn't bother to read things properly, and then you basically call most of the thread participants freeloaders? Nice.

...On topic, I'd like to draw Blake's character Tien so I'll take that cheers.

Here's mine:

rassy87DarumyMiumimiBodaff
  • FelineFunnuFelineFunnu Posts: 14Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    (Ignore this lol, i somehow missed the long text above.)

pfp by riimu o/
  • pweeeetpweeeet Posts: 2Member Beginner
    edited July 2017

• pweeeetpweeeet Posts: 2Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    edit: Sorry abt the two posts the comment didn't get approved (?) until a day later so dont worry abt drawing my chara & sorry for the weird spam
    but @Monteverde

flowergirl1996DrakwindeeMiumimilooker
  • DarumyDarumy Posts: 35Member Beginner
    edited July 2017
    Claiming @Drakwindee yee boi (do you prefer glasses on or off on your chara)

& ref again (ign: Daruma)

You all have such cute art so far hnng
    Drakwindee
    @Drakwindee

Sorry if I did sound aggressive. I just saw this post, read through it then as soon as I started just seeing people post their characters I got flashbacks of events from Tumblr, Furaffinity, and DeviantART about people that cared nothing about the content of the post and wanted only getting their OC's drawn for free.

Apologies If I made a commotion. I still have a hard time keeping my feelings in check when it comes to art. Too many people undervaluing how hard it can be to produce. 

Drakwindee
                                                                                   image

• UrsaSanUrsaSan Posts: 46Member Beginner
    MiumimiFelineFunnulookerDrakwindee
    Gosh Darn Spliggin Splaggin

• rosalysrosalys Posts: 14Member Beginner
    @Amoreh AHHHH omg thank you so much <3 I love it!!!!! I appreciate the time you spent on drawing me <3
    Amoreh
    Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans
  • blakebatblakebat Posts: 3Member Beginner
    i actually did draw someone else's but ig the link i posted didnt work? and it's already drawn now so.. whoops?
    claiming darumy
  • blakebatblakebat Posts: 3Member Beginner
    for darumyimage
    DrakwindeeDarumy
  • DrakwindeeDrakwindee Posts: 9Member Beginner
    Hey sorry everyone, I had a few family problems this week which's pushed me back quite some. I'll knock out the drawing for Blake ASAP though ^^ Don't wanna hold people up.

@BigAsh: No worries really, and thank you for having the class to apologise as well. I understand that, there's some insanely talented people in this community. I can't really stand with them but, I'm not bad, and I figure that it's the thought and the graft that counts for the most part especially since the thread's about having fun and seeing a cool array of styles. If I put good effort into Blake's pic I can still be proud. ^^

@Darumy: Soz for the late reply! Well, I wear glasses myself so it'd be nice if Britain had his specs as well. However I understand that drawing glasses can also be kind of a pain in the tush for face shape dependent on style so really just do whatever you want with him, I'll love it any way.

@Blake: Sorry to hear your drawing got swallowed! ;-; You should post it again if you can, dw about the fact it got covered by someone else already, if you've put the work into a drawing it'd be nicer if it didn't get overlooked hehe.
  • mamario00mamario00 Posts: 81Member Beginner

not sure if this worksimage
    does it work nowimage
    http://imgur.com/a/SNzEX                    idk if that will work but I'm out of ideas