Game Guard Issue

babybakababybaka Posts: 45Member Beginner
There's this issue with GameGuard that makes it hard for LaTale to start. Whenever, I try to start the launcher, it says something like " GameGuard is running in the proccess. Please try again later or reboot your computer". Does anyone know a solution other than restarting the computer, it's a hassle to do that.  This issue occurs whenever I try to restart my client again because I've  been feeling laggy. Thank you in advance, for reading this.
IGN:Pathos/StolenRiches/???(future agni class, but don't know what to name it yet)

I'm awkward and I'm bad socializing but we all not good at everything. We all unique and someone gonna love ya ass anyway~ p.s thighs are sexy

Comments

• NitschesNitsches Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I also got this sometimes and i thinks the only good solution for that is to quit the game really proprely, and restart it a bit later.. I also got this when i try to dc/rc instantly sooo maybe that create a bug from gameguard
  • ShmigamiexShmigamiex Posts: 4Member Beginner
    How exactly do you guys re-start your clients? I want to try to recreate the issue to see if I can solve it.