[LTC Giveaway Event] [Recruiting] Cosmic Level 16 Neutral Guild! 180+ Players

xkyomuraxxkyomurax Posts: 7Member Beginner
Hello everyone!

We are currently recruiting more members for the cosmic guild right before we have a big GP farming event!

The event will run from 10/9 - 10/22 and the top three guildies will be rewarded with LTC prizes. GP will only count if it was farmed during that period. I keep a spreadsheet of everyone's GP, so I know who's got what. 

Prizes are as follows: 

1st place 2000 LTC
2nd place 1500 LTC
3rd place 1000 LTC

In order to be eligible to place, you must earn at least 200k GP within that time frame. 

If you're interested in joining please or add me on discord (#Drefan4616) or message any of the following players : ChaseBanhart // Kagura // VoltStar // SupremKai // AsurasRage // DarkPinky.

Please note that we have a 50k per week GP requirement. 

Cheers!

Comments

• xkyomuraxxkyomurax Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Since I cannot edit my post for some reason, I would like to add that the guild does crop twice daily.
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    Always wondered how Guilds keep up two Crops daily o-o
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • xkyomuraxxkyomurax Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Well, most guilds charge an entrance fee from my experience. Like 2 or 5m to get into crop. But oursis free, and our guild leader pays for it all.