For this month we have planned a lot of different events for you!
- Trivia Events
- "Simon says..." Events
- Video Contests
Please find the event descriptions below and do not hesitate to leave us a comment in this thread if you have any questions.
We are going to have some Trivia Events for you in November.
In this event we are going to ask you 10 questions about War Rock.
All you have to do is answer these 10 questions - but to win you need to be the first person who posts the correct answers.
- On November 4th and November 18th at 03:00 pm CET and at 11:59 pm CET we will post 10 questions in the event forum section
- The event will start as soon as we post these questions
- The first user who can answer all questions correctly wins
- All users can participate
- Every user can only post one time
- Posts must not be edited
- The first user who posts the correct answers wins
- All posts not event related will be deleted
- You can discuss the answers once we announce the winner
The winner will receive an item of his/her choice for 30 days.
"Simon says..." Events
In each "Simon says..." Event we will give you another task and you will have a certain time period to complete the task.
- On Nov. 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th at 08:00 pm CET we will post a task in the event section on our forums
- As soon as we post the task you will have a prespecified amount of time to complete the task/mission
- We will announce how many winners there will be for each task
- All users can participate
- Since there is no possibility to upload screenshots on the forum directly, you need to use an external website to upload your screenshot (e. g. imgur, grabilla, etc.). Please make sure you take a screenshot of the original picture in your warrockEU folder -> Screenshots
- You must not edit your screenshot
The winners will receive an item of their choice for 30 days.
We will have different 2 different video contests in November.
We received a lot of positive feedback after our first video editing contest. We also received some constructive criticism which we will be applying to this event. This time around we will be putting the emphasis on your in-game skills rather than editing skills.
In each video contest we will give you a certain gun that we want you to use in your video.
- Video Contest #1: November 1st - November 15th
- Video Contest #2: November 16th - November 30th
- Videos can be from any game mode.
- Videos must show your best / most impressive kill with the gun we prespecified
- Videos must only contain 1 kill, we want only your best!
- Videos must be created in atleast 720P
- Videos must be created in H264 or H265 .mp4 format
- Winners might be asked for the raw video footage at the conclusion of the event.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and be posted on the Event Forum Thread.
- Videos must only contain recent content, i.e. no clips from previous publishers.
- Videos must only contain content that you recorded
- The video must not contain any insults, racism, etc.
- Maximum length: 30 seconds (excluding intros if you want to include one, but having one will not increase your chances at winning)
- Users must add (WR Papaya Event) at the end of the video title
- 1st place for each Video Contest: 500 WRC
- 2nd & 3rd place for each Video Contest: 250 WRC
- 4th & 5th place for each Video Contest: 100 WRC
Have fun and good luck!
War Rock Team