How Do Enemies Disable Your Number Key Attacks?

ScantronMachineScantronMachine Posts: 6Member Beginner
It's a good question. I am new to the game. I leveled up past 100 over some several days. I was wondering how the opponent players disable your keyboard numbers.

Side Note: Does the DK armor do anything extra for you? Does it cost real money? There are a lot of unlabeled parts to actual cost as opposed to a different set of points. I may be confused. I plan to rank up to those levels one day.

Many thanks

• ulliklliwiulliklliwi Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner

To disable keys its a skill the character has.
  • frkx1337xxfrkx1337xx Posts: 22Approved Member Beginner
    There are certain skills in the game that have the ability to "disable your number keys", such as 

segnale 135 skill "Curse Blizzard" ,
     segnale sleeps, segnale menta step 2 crimson empress tree , 

segreaper has 3 of them, (I don't play a segu so I don't know how they are called) there are 3 short attacks that throw a thing at you and also stun you for a short while if they don't miss, 

Azure Knight lv 102 skill also has that effect for 2 - 3 seconds

Aloken Judgement Step (level 82) has that effect for 2 - 3 seconds

Concera summoner also has 1 - 2 skills that can have that effect if they don't miss

These are all that I could think of on the spot, there are probably more. 

And about the DK Square Armors, you can buy them +0 or +7 for points gained by winning DK SQ. 
    The buff effects of the DK SQ Set only work in the DK SQ servers
    The - monster damage tolerance works on normal servers as well ( if you go in a dungeon wearing the dk sq set it will be harsh regardless of your level).

Hope this helps. 
     Lv 190 Segnale 
     Healing Hands
     Senior Blue Knight