Looking For Highly ACTIVE Guild To Join

ScantronMachineScantronMachine Posts: 6Member Beginner
edited November 2017 Guild Recruiting
GAMEPLAY SECTION:
Consistency. (Low/Low-Med/Med-High/High/High-Very High/Very High)
Frequency. (predictable/non-predictable)
Atmosphere. (A malleable approach but structural range of semi-natural to non-natural.)
Player Count In Guild. (Med-High/High/High-Very High/Very High)

LOOSE POLICY SECTION:
In Group Bias(s). (linear/non-linear)
Out Group Bias(s). (Democratic preferred)
Mandatory Group Activities. (Preferred 50/50 non-organized/organized; Also free dismissal if activity deemed unnecessary by any person(s) as individual partakes activity, necessary or not.) 
Non-Mandatory Group Activities. (Preferred 50/50 non-organized/organized; Also free dismissal if activity deemed unnecessary by any person(s) as individual partakes activity, necessary or not.)

POLICY SECTION:
Emotion Based Associative Fallacy Redux Termination is null and void. (I am clearly hoping non-existent by "null and void.")
Exhibits United States Constitutional Based Freedom Of Speech Policy. (I clearly don't want the rigamarole fascist policies which tend to plague online clans/guilds; They typically lead to E.B.A.F.R.T. bias on which hierarchy becomes a more militarily enforced signature of group policy.)
Exemption Of Inclusion Obligation Recommendation or Exemption Of Direct Command. (I mean to say no hurt feelings or anything. I kind of like to just wonder around without being coached on demand.)
Freedom Of Dissent. (Freedom of colloquial dissemination of information(s) without reprimand. No one sided herald conjecture bias in guild policy enforcement.)