NOTICE: Account Security
We have noticed an influx in the number of compromised accounts. Therefore, we are making this announcement to remind you that your account security is your responsibility:
- Do not share your account info with ANYBODY, including your friends
- Create an unique, complicated password containing upper&lower case letters, numbers, symbols. The password shouldn’t contain a spelled-out word nor should it contain a predictable combination of letters (Ie: asdasd)
- Your e-mail and warrock account should not contain the same password.
- Keep your password protected in places only you can access
- NEVER click on untrusted links from unknown sources
- Do not download programs from unknown sources, they may contain a keylogger
- Do not trade/sell accounts in-game. That is a bannable offense.
- Do not use TeamView with a person you don’t know. It provides access to your PC and reveals crucial information to the potential scammer.