[Official] What is considered bug using?
This topic will specifically tell, what counts as a bug and what does not count as a bug. It will go in detail about specific locations in the game, and also about techniques that are considered not allowed in-game. Abusing bugs in the game which are listed as not allowed in this topic, will result in a temporary suspension of your account. For more information about that, please check out our post on ban rules here.
What is a bug?
A bug (sometimes also referred to as a 'glitch' or an 'exploit') is a mistake in the game that can be abused by a player to gain an advantage in certain situations.
Types of bugs in WarRock:
- - Bug leaning. ( not allowed ). The process of leaning on the edge of a wall, allowing you to see though it.
- - Walk leaning ( not allowed ). The process of leaning while walking against a wall, so an enemy can't see you while leaning out. This is also not allowed if you are not carrying a gun (for example, walk leaning with grandes, the bomb, nippers etc. is not allowed either)
- - Wall Boosting ( not allowed ). Using multiple players to climb a wall. This is not allowed in any situation. Even if you can get to a certain place without using the bug.
- - Clipping your tank barrel ( not allowed ). Clipping your tank barrel through a wall, to shoot players on the other side.
- - 360E leaning ( not allowed ).
- - Bunny Hopping ( allowed ). Bunny hopping is the process of using the speed of roll while jumping, allowing a player to stay at full rolling speed while still jumping.
- - Invert Leaning ( allowed ). Invert leaning is the process of using cover on the legs and head, so a player can only see the hands/shoulder of an invert-leaning player.
- - Sliding ( allowed ). Sliding is the process of sliding down a sloped surface. This can be done by rolling down a surface, and then letting go of all buttons on the keyboard.