Treasure Map Pieces

koinz4koinz4 Posts: 3Member Beginner
How to get treasure map piece from karon transport fresh dungeon???

It does not give any when we completed the dungeon.

GM PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• bajesay1bajesay1 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    They removed it from that dungeon. You can still get it from Connection Reward tho. 

However I have some serious concerns that the Karon Pilgrimage Event is not feasible. The main reason I say this is because of the Treasure Map Pieces. 

Since we can no longer get them from Karon's Transport Ship we have to rely on the connection time rewards.

The maximum we can acquire is 9 Treasure Map Pieces per day. Since we need 16 to make Treasure Map v1, and another 8 to make v2. That is a total of 24 Pieces necessary to attempt a v3 map.

This means it would take 3 days (Total of 27x Pieces) to attempt a v3 map. With a 5% chance at succeeding to a v3 map, there is not much in favor here.

Even if the v3 was a 100% success rate, this means it would take approximately 42 days to successfully acquire 15 Treasure Map v3, for the Power of Enlightenment Box.

So my questions to the DEVs are:

• Could we possibly receive more Map Pieces from the connection reward, have a increased rate for success to v3, or require less v3 to get the Power of Enlightenment Box (maybe 5 Treasure Map v3, instead of 15)?

• Are there any plans to introduce more ways to acquire Treasure Map Pieces other than Connection Rewards and Gold/Platinum Box in the future?

• And lastly, how long will the Karon's Seasonal Pilgrimage last?

Thank you for your time and patience, I hope to hear from you soon.