migration of blackshot

anderson15kkanderson15kk Posts: 6Member Beginner
edited December 2019 Suggestions
Welcome back, BlackShot veteran! Let's get your Garena or PlayOne character migrated over to Papaya Play! 

This form facilitates the migration of ONE character only.

GM-EXTREME
ikengz04

Comments

• DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 798BS ServerHead Intermediate
    Olá anderson15kk,

O processo de migração de contas de jogadores Brasileiros do BlackShot SEA para o BlackShot Global ainda está a ser analisado e assim que for possível partilhamos mais detalhes com todos os jogadores no nosso website.

Cumprimentos,  DSH-DIABO
  • LeticiaFernandes01LeticiaFernandes01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    a migração ja esta dando certo ?
  • ikengz04ikengz04 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    migrate

• ikengz04ikengz04 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    migrate my account

• honhunting21honhunting21 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    how to remove the banned account . I got banned without any reason. Damn Papaya

• marcjed11marcjed11 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    why my account was banned in global
  • AhitheoneAhitheone Posts: 2Member Beginner
    pls.. help me my account Ahitheone have abnormal client problem pls... give me instruction how to fix my account 
    or message me on facebook jersoncaboverde@yahoo.com/noprofile
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 798BS ServerHead Intermediate
    Hello guys,

@honhunting21, marcjed11, Ahitheone please send us a support ticket on this link: https://www.papayaplay.com/portal.do?tp=support.request to allow us to investigate your case. 

@ikengz04 The only ongoing migration it's from BlackShot SEA accounts from Garena/Playone to Papaya Play and you can find more info here:

Regards,
    DSH-DIABO
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    Hey DIABO how are you feeling about the smaller and smaller playerbase each month?
    Does it feel good to know that the "play2win" sh+t you tried to sell us with revolution is a complete lie and if you don't believe me show me anyone in this server with a good KD playing all gold only no cash shop items.
    All this talk about balance with each "update" you add in old guns and broken OP guns the game has 0 balance it is even worse than before revolution.
    Oh and btw over 1 year later and we still didn't get our cash shop items back hint hint
    oldkENLIZ
  • degard42xdegard42x Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Why My acc Abnormal And How to Get back Thats ID Are Innocent IGN;The_Monkey2
  • degard42xdegard42x Posts: 0Member Beginner
    My Pc Got problem Then why to a get banned Pls Get back my ID And Avoid Abnormal How many years cant play Blackshot Sea Because Of Wasted ID Play Get back to my id because i will back to play Blackshot Sea Ign;The_Monkey2