Spring Fight Club - Preliminary Rounds
Below listed are the brackets for the Preliminary Rounds. While we tried our best to accommodate everyone's availabilities, it was not possible in some cases.
23 registered entrants are divided into three brackets as follows:
AugustineVII [Demigod Lv. 235]
Pinattsu [Phantom Mage Lv. 235]
Melodi [Pop Star Lv. 235]
FuzkBoyX [Judgment Lv. 230]
Morikubo [Pop Star Lv. 230]
TheArchitect [Demigod Lv. 224]
Flamethrower [Agni Lv. 220]
UltimateWeapon [Demigod Lv. 218]
Shara [Rogue Master Lv. 235]
Right [Savior Lv. 235]
Tsuike [Star Seeker Lv. 233]
Iriz [Wind Stalker Lv. 231]
Tapeside [Star Seeker Lv. 230]
Gyron [Archmage Lv. 228]
Emperor [Der Freischütz Lv. 226]
Supernatural [Archmage Lv. 208]
Neonraven [Swordian Lv. 235]
TheLastKnight [Terror Knight Lv. 233]
Mate [Swordian Lv. 232]
Lathspell [Psykicker Lv. 229]
Yoha [Sword Dancer Lv. 201]
Khirel [Rogue Master Lv. 188]
Spotdodge [Der Freischütz Lv. 181]
Each participant will fight users within their own brackets in a round-robin fashion. Each participant will be responsible for attending four (4) matches during the week of May 18 ~ May 23 (CEST). All fights shall be conducted as described in the rules described here: http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/364716/spring-fight-club
1. Tournament supervisor(s) will request to see your player information to ensure you have equipped the required Battle Newbie items as described in the rules. Game Masters may also perform additional checks to ensure compliance during the match.
2. Should a player or players not appear as scheduled, tournament supervisors will be present to take their place to enable the match.
3. The supervisors will not attack, and you will be required to avoid attacking them. The supervisors will have final discretion whether these rules are followed in good faith.
4. Should more players be unavailable than the number of supervisors present to make a substitution, the match will be cancelled, and attending participants will assume an averaged score for the match.
5. Each match is expected up to 20 minutes.
6. You must be present in the Fight Arena in the City of Elias on Channel 1 for your matches.
7. ALL participants MUST post a screenshot of every match result as a reply to this topic in the following format in a reasonable timely manner:
[Unedited, uncropped screenshot image of match results]
Match: (Match Number)
Character Name: (Your character name)
Other participants: (Character names of other participants in this match as shown in the screenshot)
Should a participant not post a screenshot of a match result, their score may be deducted.
For users unfamiliar with posting images onto the forum:
1. Take a screenshot at the end of the match showing the results with the PrtSc key on your keyboard.
2. Navigate to your La Tale installation directory and locate the "ScreenShots" folder.
3. Locate the correct image and upload it to an image host such as Imgur.
4. Find the image's URL (it will end in .jpg or .png) by right-clicking on the image shown once uploaded.
5. Click the "Insert Image" icon in the comment box and insert the image URL into the box provided.