[BS-SEA][BS:R][INFO] BlackShot : REVOLUTION FAQ

AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127BS Game Master Master
edited August 2018 Event & News
Hello Mercs!

BlackShot: Revolution is easily the biggest overhaul the game has seen in a while and we want to make sure you have all the important facts going forward. Here are answers to your Frequently Asked Questions:

-How will the Clan System carry over to Revolution?

Your Clan, including its name, list and mark will carry over into Revolution just fine. Based on your feedback, the team is incorporating even more Clan War elements into Competitive Mode as well as improving Clan recordkeeping so that more of your Clan-related gameplay is recorded in the game. Once Revolution launches, this will be our team’s top priority, so rest easy!

-Are you really resetting my rank to 1?

After much feedback from the community, the team is working on a solution in which your BlackShot rank can be converted into Revolution. In other words, instead of starting at Level 1 in Revolution, you will start at a level that matches your current BlackShot rank. We’ll update you on this once a solution is finalized.

Additionally, the team is exploring the idea of turning your current BlackShot rank into a customization item exclusive to you, such as your rank insignia as a wearable item.

-What do Gold and Gems do?

Gold is used to purchase all Shop Weapons and Gear, and perform other in-game functions. Gems are used to purchase character customization items and Goldbox. Character customization items and Goldbox do not give you any major gameplay advantage; they are primarily cosmetic in nature.

-What will happen to my BC and BC guns?

Your BC and BC guns will be converted to gems if you have the following criteria:

- BC items purchased during Papaya Play & Playone Asia
- BC items received during Papaya Play

However after August 8th GEMS should have been converted by now.

For those whom have received items during Playone will be delayed due to cases of fraud in acquiring the BC items. Due to this illegitimate purchase of BC weapons the crediting during that time period has been delayed for items that you received during events etc during Playone Asia.

Goldbox items however will be credited after 12 September 2018.

Keep in mind that although prices of items in BlackShot: Revolution are not the same as BlackShot 1.0, it will be more viable to save up on Gold for bigger purchases by using the default weapons. This is because all weapons in Revolution are balanced, including the default weapons, so you won’t be at a significant disadvantage by using default weapons.

-What will happen to my permanent weapons?

Your permanent weapons will be properly converted to Gems. We understand that you paid a lot of money for them, which is why the Gem conversion for permanent weapons will be very good. Keep in mind that *all* weapons in BlackShot Revolution will now be permanent and instead be subject to degradation. As weapons are used in battle, they will gradually degrade and must be kept in condition using Gold. Weapon degradation does not affect performance.

-And what about my Mastery, K/D Ratio and other records?

These records will be ported over to our online Hall of Fame, which is a section of the upcoming BlackShot Revolution website. It will remain there forever for anyone to see.

-How will weapons be rebalanced?

Weapons have been rebalanced to reduce overpowered stats; this includes BC and Goldbox Weapons. Revolution weapons will be categorized by performance into one of several playstyles, such as Balanced, Rapid Fire, and Damage.

For example, the M4A1 Elite will be rebalanced for a Rapid Fire playstyle, while the AK-47 Tiger will be rebalanced for a Damage playstyle.

These new playstyles will give you a much clearer idea of which weapons to go for based on the kind of mercenary you are.

-What about Premium Characters like Nina and Raine?

Premium Characters will be no more in Revolution. Instead, they will be changed into customization items for the four primary characters (Adam, Travis, Cathy, Vanessa). For example, you could use Gems to acquire Raine items (shirt, pants, etc) and use them to customize Vanessa to look like her.

BlackShot: Revolution is coming on July 25. If you have other burning questions about it, feel free to ask our GMs on Discord or in the Facebook Private Messages

Regards,
Team BlackShot SEA
xiaoikarumessi921

Comments

• AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127BS Game Master Master
    edited August 2018

Apa khabar Merc!

BlackShot: Revolution ini adalah baik pulih yang paling terbesar dan kami mahu anda mendapati fakta yang penting untuk memaju ke hadapan tentang pemainan ini. Di sini adalah jawapan untuk F.A.Q anda:

-Bagaimanakah Clan Sistem akan dibawakan kepada Revolution?

Nama clan anda, list dan mark akan dibawakan ke Revolution. Clan akan dibawakan ke Revolution dengan tiada masalah. Daripada maklum balas anda, pasukan kami akan menggabungkan lebih banyak elemen Clan War kepada Kompetitif Mod dan membaiki juga penyimpanan rekod Clan supaya lebih banyak hal Clan akan dirakamkan. Apabila Revolution dilancarkan, ia akan menjadi perkara keutamaan daripada pasukan kami.

-Adakah pangkat kami akan menetapkan semula ke 1?

Selepas mengambil maklum balas dari kommuniti, pasukan kami telah mengerjakan solusi supaya pangkat BlackShot boleh ditukarkan ke Revolution. Dalam perkataan lain, daripada kamu memulai daripada Level 1 di Revolution, anda boleh memula dari level yang sepadan dengan pangkat anda pada masa ini. Kita akan memberi tahu maklumat terkini kepada anda bila solusi ini telah dimuktamadkan.

Sekian, pasukan kami juga akan meneroka idea untuk menukarkan pangkat anda dari BlackShot untuk menukarkan sebagai barang penyesuaian eksklusif, seperti lencana pangkat yang boleh dipakai.

-Apakah itu Gold dan Gems?

Gold boleh dipakai untuk membeli semua barang kedai Senjata dan Gear, ia juga boleh digunakan fungsi di dalam permainan. Gems akan digunakan untuk membeli item penyesuaian karakter dan Goldbox. Item penyesuaian karakter dan Goldbox tidak boleh memberikan kelebihan permainan; ia adalah kosmetik sahaja.

-Apa akan jadi kepada BC dan BC senjata saya?

BC dan senjata BC anda sudah ditukar kepada GEMS kalau barang anda jumpa kriteria di bawah:

- Barang BC yang dibeli dari Papaya Play dan Playone Asia
    - Barang BC yang didapati dari Papaya Play

Tetapi selepas 8 Ogos, GEMS sudah ditukarkan.

Anda mesti ingat, walaupan harga barang-barang di BlackShot: Revolution tidak sama dengan BlackShot 1.0, ia akan lebih berdaya kalau anda menjimat Gold untuk membeli barang dengan menggunakan senjata tetapan asal. Kerana semua senjata di Revolution sudah seimbang, termasuk senjata tetapan asal. Kerana ini, kamu tidak akan ada kelemahan yang ketara apabila menggunakan senjata tetapan asal.

-Apa akan jadi kepada “permanent weapons” kami?

“Permanent weapon” anda akan dijadikan Gems. Kita memahami bahawa anda sudah membeli senjata ini dengan banyak wang untuknya, itu kenapa penukaran Gem untuk “permanent weapons” adalah lebih baik. Anda kena ingat bahawa *semua* senjata di BlackShot Revolution sudah dijadikan “permanent” dan sebaliknya ia akan menjadi degradasi. Senjata yang digunakan di dalam pertempuran akan degrad dan harus dijaga kondisi dengan memaiki Gold. Degradasi senjata tidak akan menjejaskan prestasi.

-Dan apa akan menjadi kepada Mastery, K/D Ratio dan rekod lainan kami?

Rekod ini semua akan dipindahkan ke Hall of Fame, ia adalah satu seksyen daripada laman web baru BlackShot Revolution. Ia akan diadakan di dalam web supaya semua boleh melihat selamanya.

- Bagaimanakah senjata akan seimbang?

Senjata akan seimbang untuk menurunkan stats yang paling tinggi; ini termasuk BC dan Goldbox Weapons. Senjata Revolution akan dikategorikan dari prestasi sebagai gaya bermain anda, seperti “Balance”, “Rapid Fire” dan “Damage”.

Contohnya bergini, dengan M4A1 Elite ia akan mengimbangkan untuk gaya bermain “Rapid Fire”, sementara AK-47 Tiger boleh menyimbangkan untuk gaya bermain “Damage”.

Gaya permainan baru ini boleh membagikan anda dengan idea yang lebih jelas apakah senjata yang anda mahu pakai yang sajak untuk anda.

-Apa telah jadi kepada Karakter Premium Nina dan Raine?

Karakter Premium tidak akan ada lagi di Revolution. Sebaliknya, ia akan dijadikan sebagai barang penyesuaian untuk empat karakter utama (Adam, Travis, Cathy dan Vanessa). Contohnya, anda boleh memakai Gems untuk membelikan pakaian Raine (baju, seluar, etc) dan anda boleh memakai Vanessa untuk menjadikannya kelihatan seperti Raine.

BlackShot: Revolution akan datang pada hari Juli 25. Kalau anda ada beberapa soalan, sila memberitahu kepada GM dari Discord dan di Facebook mesej.

Salam,
    Pasukan BlackShot SEA

amr111luciene8284messi921
  • raf223raf223 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    What Will happen to my Reine and other premuim characters?? Will it turn into GOLD or Gems? 
  • raf223raf223 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Will there be any Welcome Home Packages??? 
  • luciene8284luciene8284 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Não tirem façam isso... Não tirem o Mastery... ou então converta nossos niveis mastery em outras coisas de maior valor que as patentes. Há muito tempo o nível Mastery se tornou mais importante que a patente no Balckshot
    Hello raf223,

For special characters they will be converted into GEMS as you had bought it with BC. 
    Basically any items including characters and packages that is in the shop as BC will be coverted to GEMS, those items bought as BP will be coverted to Gold. 

Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR
  • eltonineltonin Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
  • sherlyn1728sherlyn1728 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    what happnd to my supply boxes after update Itz convert anything ?
    I more then 15 supply boxes in my storage.
    Please replay This..
    I stored becaz I used that after get major rank.
    gm reply this

• GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 111Member, Papaya Play, BS Game Master, BS ServerHead Professional
    Hi sherlyn1728,

Supply Boxes will also be converted based on their content, don't worry! You can choose to open it as well, but either way it will be converted. 

Hope this answers your question! 
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • ShigekiZentaroShigekiZentaro Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I cant wait this revolution 
  • mvicsamvicsa Posts: 2Member Beginner
    is this in BS-SEA only or Global too?
  • mvicsamvicsa Posts: 2Member Beginner
    GMSanta What about unused weapons.. Will be converted??
  • porsche911gt3porsche911gt3 Posts: 0Member Beginner

where are NX1 weapons ??

• isis19isis19 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Good night. I am a Latin player specifically from Colombia, I play from Garena for more than 10 years it is a pleasure for me to play black shot. I practically play it every time I can and the truth I give thanks to the creators because without resources to have a play 3 or an xbox. Mine is the pc. the fps games that are FREE as it is black shot is a competitive and quite addictive game .. compared to others that eh played as zula that you can put your modifcations on that we can "copy" them, let's say that it is an improvement of our own that we can put decal to paint them finally .. as well as in the sights and their approach that is real resembles a call of dutty if it is not too much to ask even though black shot is the most complete game in question of graphics i in question of weapons its color its sound its excellent shots.
    I just hope they improve as I hope it will be

• isis19isis19 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    otra cosa  señores les recomiendo que no cambien el rango por que es mucho tiempo invertido.
    sugiero que solo modifiquen lo de las armas mas no cambien nada el juego es bueno solo agreguen no le quiten nada al juego como el kd  los gear  los medit kit  es algo único en este juego.
  • 9mare009mare00 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    what about the goldbox free token ?

• joaberc12joaberc12 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Vocês também tenham em mente que fazendo essa att toda, só vão perder mais players,o que segurava os players nesse jogo é o mastery e a patente, tirando isso o jogo fica sem graça nenhuma, parecendo combat arms.. mds ,acabaram com o jogo literalmente.. Parabéns mesmo.
  • Hikhik123Hikhik123 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    all my item under 1k days then ?? You said Your BC and BC guns will be converted to GEMS ? i dont see my any gems at my account -,- ( please do something )
    Dont Act Like You Know About Me ( I'm Your NightMare )

ShotGun From Hell (Sense & Map Is My Skill)
  • custodiomxcustodiomx Posts: 18Member Beginner
    Não gostei da atualização do Sea. 
    mX__
    Mx_PoSsuidO
    Lutando por um blackshot justo e limpo.
    beginning: dezembro/2008
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 111Member, Papaya Play, BS Game Master, BS ServerHead Professional
    Hi mvicsa,

This update is for both Global and SEA servers. All un-used weapons will also be converted, this conversion will be done by 31 July 2018. 

Thank you for your understanding
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Hi Hikhik123, 

The conversion process has commenced and will be done by 31 July 2018. You can expect to see the Gold and Gems credited to your account by then. 

Thank you! 
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
  • jerry226jerry226 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Dear GM,

Since you said the weapons are now permenant, so means if i get for example a rare weapon from the goldbox, even after the duration of the weapon is used up, it will just prompt me to repair it with gold or will it disappear from my storage and i will have to get it again through buying the goldboxes? 
    Hi jerry226,

That is correct.

Weapons received in goldbox will be in your storage and will remain. You can repair it as much as you want and it will not disappear even after it is "broken" and need repairs. 

Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR