[BS-SEA][BS:R][INFO] BLACKSHOT : REVOLUTION - About Gold and Gems

AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127BS Game Master Master
edited August 2018 Event & News

**INFORMATION ABOUT GOLD AND GEMS**

As you're all aware of by now, there's a new currency system that is coming for BlackShot: Revolution. Here is what you will need to know about the new currencies, GOLD & GEMS!
 imageGOLD
No more "BC/BP WEAPONS"! Now we have GOLD Weapons!

There won't be any BC or BP anymore; the NEW currency, 
GOLD, will be the bread and butter for everything you need to do in BlackShot: Revolution.

But what kind of items? Well here are its uses:

image WEAPONS - You can now purchase weapons with GOLD, those weapons will stay in your loadout, and they will not disappear when the duration reached zero. 

image WEAPON DEGRADATION - GOLD will be used to maintain weapon durability, as they now degrade with use. [Weapon degradation will not affect weapon performance]

image GEAR [PASSIVE / ACTIVE] - Well we definitely won't leave out gear. All your gear are now purchaseable with GOLD. No more BC gear; now everyone will have a fair share of it all!

Now you're probably wondering how you are going to earn this gold? Just play the game; 
it's that simple! :D The more you play, the more Gold you will earn! You'll definitely need to start prepping and start shooting those guns to get those kills in order to fully utilize everything in BlackShot: Revolution!

imageGEMS
Our new "BC" ~ But you're probably thinking: "But GM! You said no more pay to win?" Well yes you heard it right! Now you won't be using GEMS to buy those OP "Bc Weapons" because there will no longer be "OP Weapons" hahaha! But what are GEMS going to be used for? Well here is what they're going to be used for:

image COSMETICS - All your character customization will be bought with GEMS.

image GOLDBOX WEAPONS - Goldbox weapons?! I thought there won't be OP weapons? Well you're still right! GoldBox items are rare weapons you can acquire, but the stats are not going to be OP as how the BC weapons were. They're just cosmetics to show off your pals this cool new gun that you've acquired!

GOLD CONVERSION - Don't have the day and time to earn that gold? Well no worries! Go to the nearest GOLD converter for instant GEMS to GOLD conversion!

Well that's about it for now folks! If you need more information feel free to contact one of our GM/DSH and we will gladly assist you to help you understand more about the new REVOLUTION!

Regards,
Team BlackShot SEA
kiziblood90bonayan123filordinasadasadrrklaybbj123mercenarywrfrsososososo200suhaimispGuigaTrevoravishekjaiswaland 1 other.

Comments

• bonayan123bonayan123 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    lapit

ahmedbenhassan12tiger0987
  • uwenacken78uwenacken78 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Gm inik
    klaybbj123sososososo200
  • harithnazriharithnazri Posts: 0Member Beginner
    all my items on storage will be disapear? i hope i get more gold for that . i am gonna be so sad . all my items above 365 days will be gone :'(
    jayson12345bclklaybbj123mercenarywrfrxiaoying21batu1609poolzaii1998StupidMintkelantanFC02winslow123
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 111Member, Papaya Play, BS Game Master, BS ServerHead Professional
    Hi harithnazri,

All your BC weapons, items and currency will be converted to Gems. 
    All your BP weapons, items and currency will be converted to Gold. 

You can then use the respective currencies after the Revolution update to re-purchase these weapons for a permanent duration (with weapon degradation) 

Hope this answers your question!

Have a good day and see you around! 
    jayson12345bclklaybbj123batu1609
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • ahmedbenhassan12ahmedbenhassan12 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    ok go
    klaybbj123
  • karimazer00karimazer00 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    add me 

klaybbj123
  • asadasadrrasadasadrr Posts: 1Member Beginner
    gave me wapen

klaybbj123
  • jayson12345bcljayson12345bcl Posts: 0Member Beginner
    i exsted in bs rev.
    klaybbj123
  • helena009helena009 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hate this update.....fk it
    TheBoss07
  • androidxiiandroidxii Posts: 3Member Beginner
    why you ruin this game GM .... this is the only fps game that make me addict because of it weapon mastery .... no fps game that have weapon mastery to achieve like blackshot ....please dont make this drastic move to remove weapon mastery .... weapon mastery is what blackshot are ... if you remove blackshot weapon mastery then what the reason me wanna still playing this game ...what is the point i wanna still continue to playing this blackshot fps game after this revolution patch ... no more weapon mastery to gain and no more grand master weapon level to achieve ... no reason anymore i wanna play this game for straight 5 hours a day ... what to farmmm answer me ....please dont remove the weapon mastery trust me .... im 27 year of age , 4 Star General , with 4 Grand Master .... reason why im still plying is the only because of the weapon mastery gain and its realy addict... if you still remove it trust me im gonna choose to play pubg , ros , or csgo because there is no reason older player like me wanna still stick to play blackshot anymore because there is no reason to play anymore ... not only me but many players after this revolution patch will do make new revolution too to quit playing this game and chose the fps game that is have the reason for us to play ... PUBG , ROS , CSGO .... what is blackshot without weapon mastery ... people play blackshot because of its weapon mastery ... did you askin people ...no right ... if you do voting to remove weapon mastery grand master leveling trust me 90 percent players will vote no .... you make me realy sad .... 25 of july you make me quit this game permanently ... thanks 

dont bother to check my id bcos this is my lower id and not my 4 star id and like always im gonna be ban after this possed ... feel free ban me like always 

older player 
     2011 - 2018 R.i.P 
  • androidxiiandroidxii Posts: 3Member Beginner
    my entries no approve ....huh nice
  • LastenkingLastenking Posts: 1Member Beginner
    ARE BLACKSHOT BACK TO GARENA??

• jsaah123jsaah123 Posts: 2Member Beginner

BLACKSHOT : REVOLUTION

1 hour to start blackshot revolution i wish good luck for us all blackshot players in blackshot revolution 
  • dragonhaikaldragonhaikal Posts: 0Member Beginner
    how can i buy gems? using MOL POINT?
  • dragonhaikaldragonhaikal Posts: 0Member Beginner
    How can I buy a GEMS???? Using PLAY PAL or MOL?
  • mekjohs771mekjohs771 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    hi gm, after de update we need to reinstall app or just update ?

omarismail
  • jihed125jihed125 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    date 25 july no have me sa joure

• masterboy22masterboy22 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    my PERMANEN pc weapon gone too ?? 
  • papapiols16papapiols16 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    my weapon all my storage Gm.. lose? now active Blackshot revo?
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 111Member, Papaya Play, BS Game Master, BS ServerHead Professional
    Hi masterboy22 and papapiols16

All permanent weapons/BC Weapons purchased previously will be converted to Gems. This process will be done before 31 July 2018. 
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
  • chalice13chalice13 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Dear GMSanta, 

All the weapon BP/BC and item in the storage will be converted into Gold/Germ right? How long the converting period will take? 

Why my BP i had collected as much as 298800 BP has lost and my Gold are start from zero? why is that happen? My BP in blackshot before is nearly 300000 BP but when i log in into the blackshot revolution and see my gold are ZERO. This is like i newly play blackshot again as a beginner with zero gold. 
    I hope you have the answer GM.
  • StupidMintStupidMint Posts: 1Member Beginner
    all my item weapon in storage is gone so what you guys gonna do about it?

babygah
  • TheBoss07TheBoss07 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    mrb bsc silahları bsler dönüştürülecek güzel fakat kimse bu yeni güncellemeden memnun değil çünkü tek problem bsc ve bp değil ben isteğim ekipmanla, istediğim silahla istediğim donanımla oynamadıktan sonra bu oyunun diğerlerinden bir farkı yok blackshot bu son güncellemeden önceki haline dönmezse çok oyuncu kaybeder. şahsen blackshot benim için bitmiştir. kafanıza göre yaptığınız bu güncellemeyi size kimler daha iyi olacak diye önerdi bilmiyorum ama blackshot ın diğer oyunlardan bir farkı kalmadı. güle güle blackshot hoş geldin pes 18-19
  • MuhdFathMuhdFath Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Thanks a lot for saving the game, stop playing bs like 2 years ago becoz most of the op weapon required real money like wtf. anyway tq gm luv u
  • babygahbabygah Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Years of hardwork in saving premium that has over 30 premiuim stuffs gone just like that. and they just gave me 23 gems for it. all my 3-5 star weapon is all worth 23 gems? How is that real. not even my premiuim packages that i spent over $500 worth is added to the gems. Total gems i get for my inventory only worth 23 gems..
    Hi chalice13,

The conversion will be done by 31 July 2018 for BC and BP weapons/items. Currently, unused BC have been converted to Gems at a 1:1 rate and unused BP will be converted to Gold, Gold Boost and Weapons. 

Do let me know if you need further clarification. 

Thanks! 
    chalice13
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Hi stupidmint and babygah,

The conversion of BC and BP weapons/items has not taken place which is why you will notice the Gems/Gold amount is still low. Currently only unused BC/BP has been converted. The BC and BP weapons/items conversion will take place by 31 July 2018.

Thank you for your understanding
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Hello TheBoss07,

As Revolution is at it's early stages, you can expect more content and updates to come progressively. We are committed to making the game a better one, therefore we welcome all feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to let us know what you think and the areas of improvement under the feedback and suggestions section. 

P.S. This is the SEA forum but I think you may be from GLB. You're still welcomed here though :D 
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
  • chalice13chalice13 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Ok. Thanks GMSanta. I understand now. I will wait until i got all the conversion of my BP based on the gold tier.
  • xqae24xqae24 Posts: 0Member
    Hi StupidMint and chalice13,

All BC Weapons and Storage items will be converted into Gems by 31st July 2018. 
    Also, there is a technical error on giving out wrong rewards tiers for the veteran package and will be corrected and given out tomorrow. 
    Singapore
    Red