[BS-SEA][BS:R][INFO] BLACKSHOT : REVOLUTION - About Gold and Gems

2»

Comments

• xqae24xqae24 Posts: 0Member
    Hello 

EaglesTalons,
    The compensation will be fully completed by 31st July, 2018. 
    The 4 Gems you currently have is the 1-1 currency conversion based on what you had in your account.

zenazena1,
    Really sorry about how you feel about the game. If you have any feed backs and suggestions on what can be improved more in the game, please post them  here!

Cheers.
    wardzwardzyherwansyah
    Singapore
    Red
  • AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127BS Game Master Master
    Hi all!

Here is an update on the GEMS for those whom have not received the amount that you expected:

-
    [Permanent Weapons] Perm weapons owned by users will be given back soon. However, stats will be revamped to fit the balancing. 

-
    [Gems not received in full] Items that were purchased or received before December 2017 will be converted in a later date. If you have received the gems but not the amount that you have expected, do wait at a later time as the conversion is taking some time due to complications. 

We sincerely apologize for any delay that you have experienced, but rest assured all items that you own will be accounted for and will soon return to you in the same value as you have earned. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other issues feel free to voice out your concerns.

Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR
  • devil222devil222 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hate this new update.....fk it
  • medbichmedbich Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Aucun texte alternatif disponible.

zoubzanoob12ahmed5050aahmedkenawy99
  • medbichmedbich Posts: 2Member Beginner
    me now have cw what your date cw have plz
  • preferskillpreferskill Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hey gm are you kidding me?I buy sar21 devil for rm300+and ak47 red dragon for rm300+and more gun inside my storage and now i just receive back amount of rm300 of gems and 0 gold.As i request if you want to convert my gun to gem please covert to exactly value or return my gun,thanks.
  • feketeseregfeketesereg Posts: 0Member Beginner
    ebasztátok a játékot mesét csináltatok belőle és kivettétek a legjobb fegyvereket 2 éve játszom és ez idáig a legrosszabb döntés amit csináltatok
  • shrarxshrarx Posts: 1Member Beginner
    and I had like 70 or more BC weapons and one of them 999 days and most of them +50 days what I will get for all of that ?! 
  • kelantanFC02kelantanFC02 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    i want reward to Gems ? 
    GM Santa,i want me to  [GA]Energy........?
    please GM Santa
    please
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 111Member, Papaya Play, BS Game Master, BS ServerHead Professional
    Hi there kelantanFC02,

Thanks for expressing your interest to be part of the GM Team. Please refer to this post for more details: http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/360893/notice-blackshot-sea-gm-recruitment

Have a great day ahead!
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638