Hello to all.
100% against this new implementation.
Furthermore a few ideas:
1. Sea Battle,as per definition in the event (Unlimited Sea Battle) is NOT giving tribute toa pirate player.
2. Presently, alsodon’t consider fighting in a clipper against a 300 crew pirate galley much of a“battle” (it’s clearly one sided)… unless they could remove item plunder, whichwould change things.
3. 50% of all plunder/farmingconcerns would be off without item plunder. No more worries on being ripped offyour gear and items. Plus, if in a non-combat oriented ship, you as a white namedtoon, can always go into forced deck battle, fully geared and this time REALLYfight back. I think pirates would agree that this way is much more fun for themtoo.
4. Only concernis if you win you’ll be turning blue, but someone else just made the suggestionof turning blue only if you initiated the attack, which makes sense and solvessome exploits already covered.
5. Regarding theno time restriction, I would settle in a middle term, like 30 minutes cool downto avoid some alt farming exploits and to allow some time consuming activities(weather phenomena, Shipwrecks, etc).
Bottom line,my suggestion to improve gameplay:
1- Remove item plunder (Keep trade goods plunder).
2- Keep some cool down time between pirate attacks.