Attention SEA Mercenaries!
These are the Abuse Policy and Moderation Guidelines for BlackShot SEA. The violation of any of these can result in penalties against offenders
- The usage of hacktools or any other form of illegal programs is strictly prohibited.
- Permanent Ban on all accounts (non-appealable)
Bug Abuse & Macro Abuse
- Players that are found intentionally abusing bugs will receive a ban on their account. Some examples of bug abusing are glitching into boxes, throwing of bug grenades, bugging the flag in TFM, etc.
- Usage of macro programs to adjust your tap-rate/fire-rate is not allowed
- 7 days to 90 days ban
-Bug Abuse in Competitive Mode to boost ELO may result in forfeiture of Competitive rewards
False Report (Support Ticket)
- Players that submit false reports to the support ticket will be punished. False reporting is when a player attempts to fake an Abuse Report with the purpose of misleading the GMs. An example of false reporting is when players report a clean player as a hacker or bug abuser through the submission of fabricated or edited evidence.
- Permanent ban
- An example of farming is when a player intentionally creates a locked game room with another player, and have that other player go AFK, while they play the game by just taking the opponent’s flags to reach maximum points.
- Decrease in level, account ban and adjustment to K/D ratio
- Players that are found modifying BlackShot files will have their accounts banned. Examples of files modifications include changes to sound pack, weapon skins, and hand animations.
- Account ban, both limited and permanent
-PART 2 IN NEXT POST-
• Important Note
The above policies are guidelines. All/Any abusive actions are subject to penalty at Vertigo Games International sole discretion depending on severity. The degree of the penalty and the action taken by Vertigo Games International as a result will also be at Vertigo Games International sole discretion. Note: Vertigo Games International reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. For extreme cases, banning of accounts may be given out without any warning. The penalties above serve as a guideline and may be adjusted on a case to case basis.