[BS-GLB EVENT] Clan Wars Feedback

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 783BS ServerHead Intermediate
edited March 12 Event
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Nothing produces great feedback like good ol' fashioned battlefield experience! We would appreciate if you could all share your suggestions to improve Clan War mode on this topic.

Event Mechanics:

- From 12.02.20 to 06.04.20, you need to share your improvement suggestions for the reintroduced Clan Wars mode on this forum topic;

All players that leave their constructive feedback will receive a participation reward and we will select 5 lucky winners that will receive a top reward;

All suggestions will be taken under consideration for future improvements on the Clan Server, independent of the event results;

Event Rules:

We only only consider as valid participants players that leave constructive feedback;

You can provide multiple suggestions but we will consider all as 1 entry;

Event Rewards:

Participation: G36 Neo Stricker+ 3 days;

5 Lucky Winners: MSR Crophonenix+ 15 days;

Team BlackShot
tomeiban0123erykko1

Comments

• killerof2013killerof2013 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    i think you should make new maps that will be only in the clan wars and you could also improve matchmaking by making new clans with each other not pro clans vs new clan    IGN= sacredprince
    DSHDIABOjoricamarii
  • kevramirezkevramirez Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hi, I consider that clan war could be improved if clans had more space for members, most of the clans just have 6 to 20 players and that is not enough to have the clan war server full, I think that you should increase the number of members per clan, in that way it would be easier to play clan war, because there is a minimum of 4 or 5 members per clan in order to do a clan war(I guess, i'm not sure of this)

That is my suggestion
    NickName: Sanduchito
    DSHDIABO
  • joricamariijoricamarii Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hi, for better game playing in public I wish to appear report for AFK. Guys who entered the game and stay base need to assume that, because team fight harder without one player. And if u will introduce report we can report him after match finished and for that he will lose ability to play 20 minutes, or another penalty. Same think will be better to apply in competitive mode, and report for bad game and bad manners are also good idea. Thanks. Have a nice day! IGN: ZeroCharisma_
    DSHDIABO
  • joricamariijoricamarii Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hi, for better game playing in public I wish to appear report for AFK. Guys who entered the game and stay base need to assume that, because team fight harder without one player. And if u will introduce report we can report him after match finished and for that he will lose ability to play 20 minutes, or another penalty. Same think will be better to apply in competitive mode, and report for bad game and bad manners are also good idea. Thanks. Have a nice day! IGN: ZeroCharisma_
    DSHDIABO
  • unkown1985unkown1985 Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    Players can spend Gem for a t-shirt of their clan logo and on the back of the t-shirt that display their clan name back of it additional Gem for a logo on their specific gun. Also, if a players report cheaters and lose to said cheaters, there should be a method of which the loss from their clan record should be removed and revert any changes from that match and all involved on the cheating side should be punished.

Add a Surrender Option: If a team is getting beat badly to the point all motivation is loss the host of the squad can request a surrender option in which all teammates will have to vote [Yes] on (this should only apply if they are losing towards the end of the game to prevent exploiting the system)

IGN: IbustuKazuya

• tocquevilletocqueville Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    At the moment in clan war, there are need of 3 clans which spining at the same time to make a match. It's a good idea which forces everyone to play with everyone. The thing is that there are not enough clans yet, so I suggest to remove this option for the moment.

IGN: _SMB