More player traffic in Amsterdam and Venice

DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 101Member Trainee
There needs to be more player activity in Amsterdam and Venice.  One way to do this would a chariot from Amsterdam to a new city like Cologne or even Frankfort.  Then a train or chariot to Geneva or Zurich and chariot to Venice.  The programming is in place for chariots and trains.  Adding 2 simple towns like Frankfort, has programming that exists.  This would increase access for both cities and traffic to add membership to the companies in those towns.  

Marseilles already has the chariot to Paris and then Calais.   London has Oxford.   Lisbon has Sagres next to it.   Seville is in the middle of everything.  More players need reasons to go to Amsterdam and Venice. 

Twitchalot
IGN: Daniel-San
IG Nationality: Dutch
Company: FreedomHunters
Director

Comments

• TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 240Member Trainee
    If I recall correctly, it was during OGPlanet's tenure as host that the Frankfurt expansion came out, and a few of us in new_world_company and some others immediately saw the possibilities for increasing traffic through Venice and Amsterdam by creating a Venice<=>Frankfurt chariot system, and I and a few others posted the suggestion to OGP -> KOEI in the forums, but nothing happened, which is too bad, because a Hamburg<=>Frankfurt<=>Venice chariot system would undoubtedly change some economic dynamics and make some crafting easier, as well as increase traffic through Venice and Amsterdam and the North Sea area. All I can say is it would impress me mightily if KOEI did do this.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 101Member Trainee
    If they want to make an trade impact for both Amsterdam and Venice, then a train system running from Venice to through someplace else to Amsterdam would definitely do that.   And there would probably be no impact to Seville, because it is still the center of everything. 
    IGN: Daniel-San
    IG Nationality: Dutch
    Company: FreedomHunters
    Director