Happy first kid for Sabinus aka Mr Funny and his wife! (watch video) msn

CLICK THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=happy-first-kid-for-sabinus-aka-mr-funny-and-his-wife-watch-video

πŸ”΄

Visit THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=happy-first-kid-for-sabinus-aka-mr-funny-and-his-wife-watch-video

πŸ”΄

ADVERTISEMENT. Popular Nigerian comedian and skitmaker Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Ejekwu aka Mr Funny or Sabinus has welcomed his first child. This was disclosed via the comedians Instagram live where he could be seen kissing his new born baby whose gender is yet to be revealed. Mr Funny reportedly welcomed the child alongside his wife Mercy Popular skit maker, Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ejekwu, aka Sabinus, and his wife, Ciana Chapman, have welcomed their first child together. Reports claim Ciana birthed their baby in the United Kingdom, UK. The comedian announced the good news to his fans during an Instagram live session on Wednesday night. In the video, Sabinus was seen kissing his Hello guys, welcome back to my channel .Here is a compilation video of Mr Funny A.K.A Mumu man, Oga Sabinus, Officer Sabinus latest comedy skits. I hope yo Meet Award-Winning Comedian Oga Sabinus aka. Mr Funny | Biography | Net WorthSUBSCRIBE TO CynbaNews ChannelEmail: cynbanews@gmail.com Speculations about his engagement surfaced when a netizen leaked a video claiming that Sabinus had visited his area for a small engagement at his girlfriends parents house in Era Ojo, Lagos. Confirmation of his marital status came in January 2023 when his wife, Ciana Chapman, lovingly referred to him as her husband while celebrating his Recognized for his royal blue shirt, black trousers, and silly exclamations, Oga Sabinus also known as Mr Funny - began to trend in 2019 when influencers like Tunde Popular skit maker and actor Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ejekwu, aka Oga Sabinus or Mr Funny, has stirred hilarious reactions with a new video of him featuring Early life. Mr Funny had his early education in Port Harcourt and went on to acquire his Bachelors Degree in Linguistics and Communication Studies from the University of Port Harcourt..