(Watch Video) Upendra Singh Rawat Barabanki Sansad Mp rdh

CLICK THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=watch-video-upendra-singh-rawat-barabanki-sansad-mp

🔴

Visit THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=watch-video-upendra-singh-rawat-barabanki-sansad-mp

🔴

Upendra Singh Rawat, born on January 17, 1969, is a first-time MP from Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. He holds a masters degree in sociology and an LLB and is an alumnus of JNPJ College in Barabanki, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University formerly Faizabad, and DAV Mahavidyalaya under Lucknow University. Before his foray into national politics Barabanki ?? ?????? BJP ????? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ???? BJP MP Upendra Singh Rawat, contesting the Lok Sabha election from Barabanki, faced a controversy as a manipulated explicit video circulated online. Rawats BJP MP Upendra Singh Rawat on Monday withdrew his candidature from the Barabanki seat in Uttar Pradesh after his alleged obscene video went viral. Rawat, who is the sitting MP from Barabanki, was named in the BJPs first list of candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. After his nomination, a purported video went viral showing Upendra Follow. BJP MP Upendra Singh Rawat on Monday March 4 faced a significant setback as he withdrew his candidacy from the Barabanki seat in Uttar Pradesh following the circulation of an alleged obscene video. The sitting MP, named in the BJPs initial list of candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, found himself embroiled in controversy The MP on Sunday said that as soon as I got the partys ticket from Barabanki, his opponents did this act, claiming that the video is completely doctored. He added the accused will be identified soon. In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, the BJP had denied ticket to the then sitting MP Priyanka Singh Rawat and made Upendra Singh Rawat its candidate. New Delhi: Upendra Singh Rawat, Bharatiya Janata Party BJP candidate from Barabanki seat in Uttar Pradesh, landed in a controversy after an obscene video purportedly featuring him surfaced online just a day after he received a ticket for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.Rawat alleg