(Watch Video) Viral Abhijit Gangopadhyay High Court byi

CLICK THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=watch-video-viral-abhijit-gangopadhyay-high-court

🔴

Visit THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=watch-video-viral-abhijit-gangopadhyay-high-court

🔴

Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay on Thursday allowed reporters to video record court proceedings. An ugly spat ensued between the lawyers of the Calcutta High Court and the judge over this. An ugly spat ensued between the lawyers of the Calcutta High Court and Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay during a hearing on Thursday in the West Bengal teacher Among them, Abhijit Gangopadhyay secured a BJP Lok Sabha ticket just days after resigning as a Calcutta High Court judge. Former Calcutta High Court judge Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay joins BJP.PTI Abhijit Gangopadhyay denied political bias in judgments. Reveals BJP approached him during his leave. Questioned why his court orders were doubted only after his political move. Abhijit Gangopadhyay on Tuesday resigned as a judge of the Calcutta High Court. A short while later, Gangopadhyay announced his decision to join politics and the BJP. Justice Abhijeet Gangopadhyay had said on Sunday that he will tender his resignation on March 5. File Image Hours after resigning as a Calcutta High Court judge, Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay on Tuesday said that he will join the Bharatiya Janata Party. Earlier, citing personal reasons, he had sent his resignation letter to President Droupadi VIDEO | I dont consider TMC as a political party rather it is a theatre group, says Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay, who resigned as a judge of Calcutta High Court earlier today, during a press Calcutta High Court judge Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay, whose rulings on various education-related issues in the state stirred political debates, said he will resign on Tuesday. Abhijit Gangopadhyay Resigns: Calcutta High Courts Justice Quits Post Amid Speculations of Joining Politics, Says Will Resign on Tuesday Watch Video. Calcutta High Court judge Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay, whose rulings on various education-related issues in West Bengal stirred political debates,