The reason Seun Kuti changed the name of Wizkid FC to honor Buhari’s children (Watch Video) pmk

CLICK THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=the-reason-seun-kuti-changed-the-name-of-wizkid-fc-to-honor-buhari-s-children-watch-video

πŸ”΄

Visit THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=the-reason-seun-kuti-changed-the-name-of-wizkid-fc-to-honor-buhari-s-children-watch-video

πŸ”΄

Famous singer, Seun Kuti recalled changing the name of his colleague, Wizkids fans from Wizkid FC to Buharis children while hammering on cyberbullying. Wizkids fans from Wizkid FC to Buharis children while hammering on cyberbullying. Saturday, April 6 2024. Breaking News. Why there is fuel scarcity in Lagos - NNPCL; Delta Despite the intensity of the online altercation, Kuti refrained from involving the police or expressing feelings of endangerment. In an effort to safeguard the artists reputation, Kuti revealed that he changed the name of the fanbase from Wizkid FC to Buharis children. WATCH VIDEO: I renamed Wizkid FC to Buharis Children According to him, Buharis children Wizkid FC, the uneducated lots of Nigeria came after him and they all dragged themselves for a whole week. He never once told the police that he felt endangered, despite all the drama on the internet. In order to protect the artists name, he added that he had altered the name from Wizkid FC to Buharis Famous singer, Seun Kuti recalled changing the name of his colleague, Wizkid s fans from Wizkid FC to Buharis children while hammering on cyberbullying. The Grammy nominee described cyberbullying and cyberstalking as a serious issue that explicitly involves life threats, posting peoples address and phone numbers online. Seun Kuti. Popular Nigerian singer and activist, Seun Kuti has spoken about why he named fans of Afrobeats star, Wizkid, Buharis children due to cyberbullying. The Grammy nominee described cyberbullying and cyberstalking as a serious issue that explicitly involves life threats, posting peoples address and phone numbers online. Citing himself, he My fans put 4.6m every year into the liv