[Submissions] LGM Santa is Coming!

You can post your letters for LGM Santa here. Link to the event information: https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/328/event-lgm-santa-is-coming#latest

Merry Christmas!

Comments

• Hello LGM Santa merry christmas! :)

ign: JhonCarlo

• Greetings, I have been I good boy this year, blisting guys with big mouths so I haven't been toxic on warrock, I have not used cheats/exploits since day 0 (2011), never did powerlevel or even bug walls xd.

I would want Santa to give me:

-Gold RPG 3/5 slot.

-Black old fashioned AW50 3 slot.

Thank you!

With love, natilla10

• Dear [LGM]Santa (and [HGM]Shellfish),

We started this year very unlucky with a disease which caused us to be at home alot. This meant alot of old players (including myself). Came back to warrock. We've had alot of fun during this time, but also some downsides due to the game not being in the best shape possible. We've managed to still be (somewhat) alive and playing this nostalgic game.

During the corona periode we've experience alot of bug abuses, lag and much more. I was quite frustrated some times, but my behaviour never managed to get out of control and therefore I kept my clean sheet of never being banned on any account or muted because of toxicity. Also I've been quit active in the discord helping people if possible with my knowledge about certain problems and not to forget giving as much feedback to you guys on my views how to improve the overall game experience.

If [LGM]Santa wants to give me some weapons for my next battles I would like to recieve AUG_Rainbow, AW50F_Apex or AI_AW_Gold

Kind regards,

Stokstaartje (aka Logica#7871)

• edited December 2020
  • IGN: ReaperScythe

• Dear LGM Santa,

It's been an honor to play this game after quitting for about 4 or 5 years due to schoolworks and other stuff. This game really made my childhood back in 2011-12 when i was only playing on a computer shop where i would mostly spend my day worths allowance just to play this game. It's been more than a decade and this game is still thriving and that makes me really happy to still play this game. I have been playing for the past two months where i just randomly talked about my friend about this game when we were playing gta v then i just wanted to know how was the game doing. After searching it i saw that it was on steam and i tried playing it again then voila here i am still loving the game. I was playing this game non-toxicly trying not to do what i mostly do on other games lmao especially on league but honestly there isnt that much to be toxic about the game, yes there will be times where it can frustrate me when i dont have aim lmao but it doesn't really bring that much toxicity as much as other games brought me. Especially with the new update about the battle royal, its been fun playing with other people especially when it bugged where there are no boxes and you just stroll around with other players before stabbing everyone because we dont have guns lmao. Although there are people who are teaming in BR it doesn't really bother me, its not a big deal cause i can just jump into another game after that. It's been a fun game playing after a tiring day of school and home works.

What i wish for christmas is maybe a demon/angel wings or maybe A_nara the assault character or A_Caine_Santa any of those things or if costumes isn't allowed i can use any grenade bow or famas of any type thank you.

-Alohaaa

• IGN: LotusFlower

• Dear LGM Santa,

First of all I would like to thank the HGM and staff that solving any problem to maintain the game and to make it fair. I wish that the War Rock community will grow like the old times more fun and more friends. :)

I also want to try the K1_Xmas because I am a K1 user (inspired by War Rock ESL)

-itsFranz

• IGN: ZAlZentaX

• Dear LGM Santa,

Waiting for warrock server's maintenance i write this letter :D

I played this game for the first time on its beta! I was 11 years old !!! Now I'm 26 and i'm glad to see this spectacular game is still online.

Every time i give up with this game something in my heart grab me again to the warrock battlefields.

Being honest my behaviour online is always the same, pacific and friendly, i love when people in my team or in the opposite one is nice and i try to talk with em about everything possible between the limits, there is still a war out there ! hahaha

Maybe sometimes any little injury against hackers that really make me impatient, but how to blame me about that?!

I'd really like to receive something like 5th slot, if not possible, please, an AW50F, desert edition maybe?!

Thank you really much and happy new year, let's hope it will be best!

Yours Pataturko

• Hello LGM santa,

allthough i haven played warrock in a while, i am always playing it with a smile,

sometimes mad but sometimes funny this guy is always waiting for a buddy.

have been playing since gamersfirst and must say papaya has changed alot to warrock( in a good way).

now i was the kid who tilted to mutch but now im the man who takes its loss.

merry christmas papaya games, and thanks for reading santa!

(i wish as a gift: m4a1 christmas, mp7a1 dessert, k1 dragon<3 or just annything is nice to get in warrock)😘🎄

This discussion has been closed.