Protected again

Locked for your own protection. Pushed into a corner to play a game where they cannot stitch up the teams first and the outcome is mostly silence. They want no part of anything remotely competitive.

These clowns all talk. F2 hero's. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

ยซ134567

Comments

• "Pushed into a corner"

Are you talking about yourself? Corner 24/7 unable to move.

• Why are you so against playing a game?

That is a real question.

• Silence from the cheat who is bypassing EAC by never starting a game from the lobby!

• You in game flaming other users in F2 chat about skills.... Yet when I question your skill level, you become a mute. ๐Ÿคก

• edited January 2023

W to move ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Btw, i realy like your profilpicture. Its nice to see that you finaly got the courage to show yourself. I appreciate it โค

• I log in and you run away. This is what tends to happen, right?

w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w

Mrterr0r making 41+ room

Mrterr0r inviting you to play

Mrterr0r calling you out on forum and discord

๐Ÿคก

• edited January 2023

Its a simple game of Warrock, what is the problem here?

You claim to have played this game for 10 years now. So you should be bang up for something like this. You go on and on about overpowered weapons, yet here everyone will be limited in the same way. 10 vs 10 don't excite you. Now you get to put all this game IQ and movement to use.

........................................................................................................

So few users have the bottle to enter into a room knowing they are 100% equal to every other player within the room. The only difference being the type of firepower which they choose to bring to battle.

Everyone has access to the same amount of currency prior to the game starting. Weapons are there for everyone to choose from, but pick wisely. if its locked you are not using it!

You don't know who will be by your side, random teams. The map will be chosen right before starting, giving no one the chance to load out with map knowledge. Making weapon selection even more vital.

Blind to the teams, the map, the side. Even other users. As this is sign up. 17 spots (me + 2 gms)

Each player who signs up will be given a PW and user name 15mins before via discord

Bot1

bot2

bot3

10 vs 10

Each account will have all the items / weapons / slots removed. There is nothing between anyone. Bar there aim and Game IQ

Users can share there bot number during the 15min group stage or choose to stay silent and just play! No one needs to know who you are!

Kd does not matter. Wining does! How do you load out. ?

.............................................................................................................

Introducing the half time rule

A game of 60min divided by two. Now forcing teams to set up and protect areas of certain maps. Waiting for the clock to count down to lift off.

That's right, for the first 30.00 mins the main vehicles of each map will go unused. The objective is to capture and defend bases. Whoever controls the most favourable spots at the 30.00 mark is highly likely to go on and win the game. This still leaves enough time for a pilot to rack up a nice score. Bikes, trucks, hvs and any low powered vehicles can be used for movement around the map.

1. Maps like Pargona, Pargona east, Cantumira, Counturas, Highlands, Counturas, crater, etc

Maps which are unfriendly to f2p players now become a lot more bearable and fun. Its your own fault if you do not control the strongest assets on the map at the 30.00 mark.

Simple rule changes can effect the gameplay so much in a positive way. Warrock is not the problem. Its the toxic community :(

Press w bla bla Bs

• W to move ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• edited January 2023

95? ๐Ÿคก

• 95 times you been asked to play. 95 times you ducked away.

๐Ÿฆ†

• Its more like 95 times i didnt care about a clown whos unable to press W ๐Ÿ˜‰

• You got 95 problems, and I am one!

Now runaway clown, easy reading for a boy.

• Come back when you man up and are ready to compete in warrock.

• No, you miss understood, ive might have 95 problems but you are none, because i dont care about a random clown like you xD

W to move

• edited January 2023

You care so much, that you came back to reply to me before bed time. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด

Good night Morty... Dream of being good. As when you wake reality will hit.

• Being no challenge, I fall asleep playing you... So easy!

• crying all day about me, accusing me for cheats and hiding in corners doesnt look like "so easy" xD

Anyways. Good night and sweet dreams of your corner.

• edited January 2023

Game IQ and skill cannot be bought...

Keep on running, keep on hiding, One fine day I'm gonna be the one, To make you understand

How bad you are ๐Ÿคก

• But i am neither running nor hiding in corners all match long.

"Game IQ and skill cannot be bought..." true. Thats why you sit in random corners all day and complain.

W to move.

• 5.08, He finished work and WwWwW strait home to log online to reply to me ๐Ÿ˜

• He is a 100% committed fan!

Maybe this why he cannot commit to play? he all committed out as my biggest fan?

• Are they reading my threads?

DUCK haha. Dragonforce is a Duck.

• edited January 2023

I sent Morty and his team an offer to play over 5 years ago.

I offered to come to there maps. I offered them to play mine.

He and his team have not responded!

๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿคก

• Jake Paul and ksi are like dragonforce and shaddix

One pair are fake fighters. The other pair are fake gamers!

• Quack Quack Quack. Mrterr0r has left the game ;(

• edited January 2023

For a second i thought you was gonna comment and say how good a player you are. Then I notice every pay item and every op weapon and realise this is why you have placed spys on my team. I can tell you get hyped over videos like this... But wont line up with balanced teams and weapons. Mental huh.

This is why you are a clown. ๐Ÿคก

• Unlucky, that for nothing that i am wearing i had to pay a single dollar XD. The only thing there which I bought is the riot skin which u have yourself, but you still play medic on a vehicle map since 2007 lol