Protected again

Comments

• Run out of things to say when the truth is spoken?

This sums up my gameplay over the last 5 years for so many games.

I log in and start game make room, its 40mins long.

i've played for around 25 mins, nice game, balanced and map open. No drama.

You join, then other accounts join directly after onto both teams. within the space of 2/3mins you have unbalanced the game. Placed spys on the weakest team to block any counters and stacked up using every pay item for protection.

Then you wanna talk to me as the spy account you are using goes 0-1 to 0-20 or more. Leaving 30s before game ends so not to level up.

You label me crazy and mental. How many games have you ruined for me over these 5 years with your little group of cheaters. Not just me but so many other long term players too. I want to log in and play a balanced game and this is as far away from anything you want.

This has been publicly tested on discord, this forum and the old forum. You are not interested in any type of gameplay that is remotely balanced. You acted like a child on discord when i was playing 41+ games with these GMs making up lames claims why it was a bad thing. If i remember rightly you was nowhere to be seen when this event took place.

MRbattlegroup with superior movement, yeah looking at a laptop displaying the enemy team.

You don't except invites in game. Won't come to a room with 10 or more people waiting. The only time you are seen is when you are able to exploit sub account. Even all the 41+ rooms i've made alone you have not joined a single one.

Have sent 100s of invites for you to play over the years. Because you wanna sit in game via F2 chat telling me how good you are having just stacked another game. Talking to me as a account made 5 hours ago goes 0-30 and has not moved in 20mins.

You are right, it's bullshit its allowed to happen and how you are never punished for cheating.

• I love how you always accuse me for cheating. Must be hard for you to play vs me. xdddddd

Thats another reason why i dont give a fk about your trashtalk. You are a clueless noname. Fact.

CRY CRY CRY 5 and 6 slot CRY CRY CRY AIMBOT MACRO CRY CRY NO SCREEN SHAKE CRY CRY CRY SPY ACC CRY CRY CRY

None of this is true. Face it. I join and play. And if there is nothing up i am interested in, i am watching some shows on my second screen. If mates call me in, i will come. If mates ask if they can join my room i will tell them. If they dont, they dont. Been like this since years now. Go sit in your corner and cry 24/7. Bet you do the same at home too.

• Check again before you talk. If possible we play games against other clans. Unfortunately most other clans are like you and pajo they chicken out when it becomes hard, competitive or fair. ;) So instead of waiting in lobby lined up with 3 or 4 members, we prefer to join rooms and make wannabes like you rq

Any doctor appointments done so far? If no, please do so.

• Oh the smart comments trying to be cryptic like they know all about me. well you did attack my pc right?

• edited January 2023

Hey clown, you like to dress up with all the latest stats? A man in a dress?

Does that fetish help you in game right? Become biiigD and powerful.

shame they do not offer the heavy trooper any wigs in game, like long hair <Moty this could be right up your street. Proper female looking then. Oh wait.

No wonder you are such good friends?

Being F2P guess you the bitch with no money. And he the daddy with all the dina.

Watch out medicishere with a raging worm emote.

• It is useless for a corrupt publisher to prove anything. The problem is with the publisher, not with these hackers.

I leave the room where these bastards play.

• edited January 2023

Nothing on show here is perma

£25 i spent last year. Show us your transaction history, then tell us again how easy the game is.

That white bodysuit costs a 10er for 365 too.

• edited January 2023

Oh i have paid. I have spent money. As shown #25 in 2022. And in total it's about 350ish now.

You spent more in one month last year then me the entire year. This why you wont share your transaction history, as it will just make you look an even bigger clown for talking about skills having spent so much to play a free to play game with bot accounts.

Y

• I buy all this junk. Realise how easy and unrewarding the game becomes, then stop buying.

Every game i have to face people like you, loaded with every item.

One game without 6th slot and you will be crippled.

Sad reality for you.

• Wrong, you have stopped because you noticed even while being a pay2win pawel you couldn't be positive once a game xd.

For you it's just wasted money, because its not the game, the items nor the guns that make you a bad player. It's your attitude, your mechanics and your mental that makes you an useless and bad player who just sits, types and exits.

^ true.

• I banned papaya for 2 months. 2 months papaya won't get a single cent from me.

• edited January 2023

The biggest bot account creator in this game. Yet you will not make one more account to come and play with 1-4 slots. After stating how good you are behind a paywall, bot accounts and stacked teams.

You never learnt to play, you never in hard games, never used weak weapons.

So where are you getting this outlook about your own skill level?

Removing just 6th slot alone will cripple you... Wanna test it on your main.

• We can start with removing just 6th slot. See how you get on over a game or two.

Then we step up the challenge, removing 6th and 8th

Once you show you are capable of producing positive scores. We shall step the level up some more.

Removing 6th, 8th and now 5th.

Going to places you have never been before. No one reading this will expect you to make it this far, it's a challenge and you are not a challenge to anyone with a limited load out.

That must eat at you inside.

• 28.2 at 19:41 we play.

• When challenged you have no reply.  Must eat at you inside.

• Why? I said 28.2 19:41, on Sunday I don't have time, need to spawncamp with hecate.

but in case I die to this, I will come

• Your the challenger. You don't set the date.

100 hours into this game during January alone. When i ask for 2 hours of your time to play a game.

Must eat at you inside.

• I like the fact how u sit here all day spamming F5 in the hope someone agrees for your autistic suggestions.

Mrterror Mental current state: 0% fixed

• I've been in the garden all morning. Pressing F5 haha, nah. If i cared i would have played in the last 30 days?

No challenge here for me anymore. Must eat at you inside.

• You could also play the game. Join under spawnkill, turn the game, be the change.

Instead you cry on forum, hot button F5 and act like the hiding pawel.

If you are a challenge for someone then for your own mental health🧠

• Join, turn game? yeah, completed that a long time ago. Alone by myself against every clan in game at some point. What have you done?

I don't cry, re-read my posts. I have other things going on. It's why i ask for a time you will be online. Given how much you logged this month you online everyday. Sorry got other things and games to play. This game dead, so who you been playing for 100 hours anyway?

Bots?

• A month ago i asked you to play tomorrow evening. Part of me hoped you would accept this invitation.

Why are you unwilling to play this game? If you are 32 as claimed, answer me without any nonsense. why?

You don't want to play this game how it was designed, is so mental. Keep quoting my age. Then realise i'm an adult not a kid but why do you act like a minor? You wanna play this game clearly. 100 hours this month alone, yet at 32 years old you don't want to play a game with two balanced teams. Who is the mental one here?

• edited January 2023

I am neither 32 nor I declined your invitation. I just said it's not realizable what you are trying to make up.

I try to open your eyes but you keep running against the wall. That's called delusion, which you have proved to be in all your threads, comments, discord messages etc.: being delusional.

You can't let go. You are stuck in this game forever and I assume at some point of age you can't be cured.

Many people try to talk to you and wake you up: Zeal, Dragonforce, Caronte, Prisma and even I tried. However, all you do is be ignorant and see only your point of view, all you say is correct all others are wrong. By having this mindset you won't be happy in life and I feel sad for you.

Bye.

• edited January 2023

dead publisher-papaya now you banned 3 months.

nothing spend for you dead publisher

papaya more support your fkin hackers

• edited January 2023

This game won't change and you hold this as an excuse. We do not need the game to change to organise a few games. ?

How many people on facebook 2000+, how many on discord 400+, how many in game. All these GMs you list dont give a fk about the game. I am asking for 10 hours the rewards should warrant this. if the rewards warrant the time people will play.

Not everyone in this game is a kid and i am sure a lot of people would be interested in some balanced games if it was official and not just a random forum post