suggestions for raising the game

Greetings,

I've been watching the game since 2006, without an open beta, when it was still called 2moons.

was one of the founders and leaders of the largest guild in Brazil.

I saw the game go through the administrators, LevelUp, Acclaim, Nexon / Gamehi ...

say this to illustrate the size of my experience in the game.

know how difficult it is to fill the players' servers again, but it is possible to improve a lot.

I also know that gambling is a "business" that needs profitability "

So humbly I leave some ideas for improvement:

- Bonus for those who stream the game, whether on twitch, youtube or facebook.

- Publicize the game more on instagram, facebook, etc.

- Promote events with gm and players integrated with daily streams

- Improve the Dk Square matches, which is basically a flag steal that every current game has,

but it would be interesting a kind of separate server, where the player can choose any character already equipped and with all the skills, just like in the league of l ...,

this would clearly attract many players, for casual matches, not having to spend hours evolving.

- Square dk championships

- Integrate a voice chat system

- Think of a possible translation patch or option integrated in the menu, to change whenever you want.

- Merge the triest and abandon servers, this is very useless today

- Disable kalibus

- Return a siege battle

Comments

• edited April 2021

This some damn good suggestions fam . And 2moons , been ages since I read this .

• About the bonus , yea , totally should , give an in-game bonus is good enough , one that specially for player who stream .
    • Publicize - They really should hire someone to do something about this .
    • A gameplay with GM and normal player sure gonna be fun . There's a private server before where the gm play with us . He even challenge us and beat us like damn mob even most of us is at max level (250) on that server . That's so hilarious .
    • This one , I feel like no need since there's a game that do this , but there's more contra about this . Since the objective of an online game is playing with other player . And to make it fun , we have to farm the item to make we stand out from the rest . But if there's another server that we can already have the equipment and skill , what's the use of farming anymore , just create a char on that server and play . Since everybody is equal . People will be bored fast enough . And new players won't like it that much cause the don't understand how the skill and buff work . They still need to learn , so start from level 1 is the best . Well , just an opinion .
    • DK Square Championships ~ Agree
    • Voice chat system ~ Gonna be damn fun , like a party voice chat . Can talk to each other in party/guild .
    • Translation patch ~ Don't understand this , but go I guess ?
    • Merge the servers , this is the reason why I even bother to write all along , why the heck there's multiple server ? As he said , this is totally useless . Just merge them and and less channel I guess ? 2/3 is good enough . A non-PK and PK channel .