These fake stats.

13»

Comments

• edited March 2023

I like how a 40 years old men doesnt understand what "AVERAGE" means. Didnt you go to school?

Average includes:

Matches that take 45 mins, aswell as matches that are only 5 mins (AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN). ~Average of 25 mins per match

It includes matches with 10 kills and matches with 70 kills (AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN). ~Average of 40 kills per match.

It includes matches with 20 deaths and matches with only 0 deaths (AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN). ~ Average of 10 deaths per match

It also includes days with 0 BG matches and Days with 8 BG matches AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN). ~Average of 4 matches a day

It includes matches he wins and matches he loses.

THATS THE MEANING OF AVERAGE. NOT EVERY DAY IS THE SAME. THATS WHY WE GO BY AVERAGE

• You need to use the average as its all guess work from you. Your first post said 1 bg game 5 zombies each hour and now you have changed the story again. Why do yoy keep changing it every reply.

Why has he not come to defend himself, 33 year old cheater hiding in the back ground unable to comment haha

What a sad life being banned on a f2p game at the age of 30.

He must be special in the head to be needing cheats and exploits at 33 years old

Oh and im older then 40 you giggle like a couple school kids at my age. Like i am bothered by something everyone will face at some point in there life.

But i have never been banned.

33 and banned over last 10 years so from 23 onwards this adult has been acting like a child because deep down he just bad at this game.

• edited March 2023

How did i "change" the stroy? 1 BG match 5 Zombie matches in 4h a day is 4 BG matches a day by AVERAGE. Thats what i wrote. Thats what the conclusion based on the stats are.

Its literaly not my problem that YOU only believe in stuff YOU want to believe and ignore the written facts. YOU life in your OWN FANTASY WORLD and literaly dont care what others say or try to explain. Your mind is like a brickwall. Its not my fault that everything you say can be refuted and explained. Its not my fault that nothing you say works. Deal with the fact that u are wrong.

• My age means one thing.

I seen the best years of this game. While you were learning how to colour between the lines.

This is why you will never understand my outlook on the game coz you a baby at the time.

A propper fps game with no help.

You only started playing once the help arrived in battle group in 2009 ducking bg because it was too hard.

And all your group of friends have been banned. And you sit here now defending a 33 year old cheater as he cannot comment for himself.

He sent you ss to share on his behalf

What a coward, he reading this right now. Your a clown with fake stats.

• edited March 2023

So let me get this strait in my mind.

Hes 33 and your 27 and logging 100 hour each and every month.

But when i asked you like an adult to play some games. You both turn into children. With lame replys and never answer.

You wanna tell me how good you are, how bad i am. Yet every time i have asked you like an adult to commit to a day and time to play because i have a life outside this game.. You go silent.

Is this beacuse you are worried about losing a game at the age of 27

Cannot handle losing ?

Just look above u 27 he 33 yet you dont even play games from the start.

Are you a sub on fifa at half time?

Do you only play the back 9?

The 100m race you start at 50m mark?

How at your age 27 can you log in every day but over the last 10 years have never been seen in the lobby prior to the game starting.

Yet tell everyone how good you are

Something is not right with you

At 27 years old you have so many cheaters you claim to be friends with, then claim to love this game.

Your so called friends shit on this game daily. And have had a massive helping hand in the player base decreasing.

Time to grow up 30 soon maybe its time you try playing some games start to finish for a change.

Lets play some games give me a day and time. But you wont.

Your too afraid to play me in a competive enviroment at the age of 27 as you know when i step up to play there is not a lot you can do to stop me from capping every base and with a team. But you know this and why you will never commit to a game.

Its better to remain mute when challanged. Then be exposed as a bad player with fake stats who picks on f2p players while hiding behind cheater accounts

What a sad person.

• edited March 2023

Ops, the replys have now ended from this near 30 year old who never starts a game.

Part time player is morty. Thinking battlegroup games are under 25mins.

Has anyone ever seen morty making his own room? 10 years and ive not once seen u created a room. Share a screen of you in the lobby?

You cant can you.

27 years old and never wants to play a game start to finish without re logging at any point.

Tell everyone how good you are but never put yourself in an enviroment that is challanging. You cannot play with other long term players as you rely on brand new spy accounts and this has been proven just look at the current threads.

See anything about me in 16 years?

But you have been accused and proven to be exploiting this game over the years.

27 years old telling everyone how bad they are. But you joined 25mins after the game started.

Why are you NEVER SEEN at the start of the game? Why have you not lined up to play a game in the last 12 months...

Where is the 33 year old cheater u calls a friend. He silent here too. But not alot you can say when everyone in this game knows he a cheat. And 33 too hahaaaaaa

Log in to find these two both abusing the game to gain an advantage over other users. Its why every game there is a brand new account made in the last 5 hours in each and every one of the rooms there in without fail.

Plus 5000 kills from level one accounts. With every pay item then shouts aloud how good he is

What a retard

• Pair of clowns.

• Wrong. I ended the conversation with this:

There is nothing more to add. No reason for me to continue. You are a moron and you will always be one. Go cry.

• Yes ignore anything else, this is the standard reply for you. Unable to converse with anyone who fronts your BS game play.

• Just think if this moron was a CQC player, he would only be joining in round 5 of 9 each and every game.

Would any CQC player class someone who played like this as a good player?

This is how he views battlegroup!

Joining games in progress as he can slip a sub account in first to check the teams to make sure he won't have a hard game. He has never been seen competing against any of the better known BG clans over the years just ask him to produce a screenshot, there are none. while being limited to 3 maps.

It's amazing how someone can log so many hours joining "random" rooms yet has never come face to face with any of the clans which stack teams. How is this possible?

For someone who flames each and every game towards other users about his skill level I am unsure why he has never been able to produce these skills in a 41+ level room? Claiming to be a pro player but cannot do it at the highest level, is just delusional thinking.

Now gone silent again, like any thread which exposes them... Clowns.

Almost 30 being called out publicly for your bs gameplay. Had you done this to me..... The first reply back would be

Day / time.

Coz im not afraid to play you, unlike you being afraid to line up and compete against me.

• Day and time

Just like the old clan system adults agreeing to play, oh wait you was only 10 in beta, 11 in 07, 12 in 08 and 13 in 09

You don't know what competitive gameplay within this game really is. But for some reason place yourself above the majority of players within this game without ever once backing up your claims.

Mental clown

• edited March 2023

This is the exactly what he is doing every single game.

+ 2000 in DEC

+2000 in jan

+ 5000 in feb

Every player in this game knows exactly what he is doing. We been showing it happen since his account was created. Loading the other team with sub accounts too spy, freekill and unbalanced the game in his favor.

This why his stats always show a +40, +50, +60 kills for each of his games. Fake stats which only come from being a cheat.

He is protected by these GMs.

• edited March 2023

Talking about being protected by GMs. They have history of it!

You do not love this game. You would not be defending these cheater accounts if you did. But then you are selective in who you class as a cheat. None of your friends have ever been cheats, yet everyone you play has been. You have no friends in this game with an account older than 3 years. 🤣

• edited March 2023

History of it? Cant see any. All i see is a moronic video created by a danish kid who got mad because he remained perm banned for cheating vs me every day while i was banned by an hackshild mistake & went unbanned 3 days after.

• Mortys life, The great "mistake"

• Funny to see you mad because none of your arguments work out xd

Dont be mad. Try harder.

• edited March 2023

Mad, i was taking the piss.

You have so many excuses. For everything.

Excuses for all your friends.

Excuses for yourself.

Excuses not to start games.

Excuses why you wont line up and play a balanced game.

Excuses for not using the level limit options.

Excuses for being a real free to play player!

I have never needed excuses. And i've never been banned 😀

• I would love nothing more then to log in and play a game 10v10 12v12, 300 point unlimited.

With two teams of players from start to finish who won't leave if they start to lose. Long term players who are there to play this game the way it was meant and not sabotage, spy or grief

Not possible anymore.

• New Excuse

Claiming to be ESL, when challenged on it, he changed the story. They lie about so many aspects of this game. ~

Downside to being a cheat, and trying to cover tracks with lies. they get found out eventually.

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3619/1st-to-5th-march-fake-stat-update/p2

• edited March 2023

He wanted to play with just 1-4 slots, like his idol Mrterr0r, but found this to hard.

So he equipped double the health. And added a med backpack and weapons not listed on the ESL site.

Now years later when challenged about his own fake videos. He changes the story to suit.

Good story teller is morty. If you read enough he will even try to convince you that this bot killing loser who is 33 yo is gaining all these kills legitimely. Fiction, as nothing they say is true.

• Imagine someone living in a fantasy World talks about fiction xddd

You are a Joke Terror. When will you understand?

• edited March 2023

Fantasy is fake.

Just like you claiming to be ESL in that video. Dont lie and you won't be exposed.

Have you bracketed the [ESL] yes, because you think it means something in the game. But look as i told you at the time.

You are not, nor have ever been ESL in battlegroup using double medic.!

Stop lying to yourself. Your 28 ffs

• Hello,

The forums are not a place to slander players and/or staff members. If you think someone is breaking the game rules, please send a ticket our way.

This discussion, just like the others, have gone way out of hand and are no longer about anything else than to slander eachother. Keep the rules of the forums in mind going forward.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.