hgm prisma

edited March 2023 in English

Every GM acts dumb regarding these accounts.

You do not want to speak about a problem which is effecting this game publicly. Why not?

It's a total disrespect to every long term player when every room they join, sub accounts follow. We should not even be talking about this, as they should have been removed from the game again, a long time ago. Like other players who are also abusing sub accounts.

You log in any day between 6 and 11 pm and you will find them exploiting brand new accounts in every single room they enter. We have been telling you for the past 2 + years. This is not just myself, though i am the most vocal about it here.

Check discord, there are other users who are also complaining about this.

It's a bit odd right, they all claim to be good players. Yet every room there is a brand new account on the other team which never moves and you turn a blind eye to it each and every time its bought up. Why?

You can discount most of the day. They are not hard to track. They also only play a couple of maps. So again, you can disregard a lot of rooms. They repeat this daily. I seem to be doing your job here. But then why would you care as its not effecting your gameplay in CQC and this is the only place i have ever seen your GM account when its online.

Lock this again. Make some excuse and allow these cheaters to continue abusing the game forcing players away.

I added you on discord. I shall be looking forward to the excuses you have lined up.