Talk is cheap.

Comments

• Same 3 maps on repeat every day. Loaded the teams.

This is all they do every game, everyday room after room of just abusing this game mode and never lining up to play.

They can never line up but they always join seconds after the games started.

Two rooms I have joined so far today and both are loaded on one side with the same toxic players.

It's not new accounts doing this, is it?

• 3rd room today... and more team loading.

Games only just started and the coward has entered. But he is not alone.

Out he goes, more excuses to play this game.

He helped bump the teams for his clan m8 br4ink the bug user.

Playing with friends means loading one team after the games started. So these two people have joined only to leave to exit and rejoin

But wait.

Look Iskull... in and out now... making this the 3rd player to join niu only to leave seconds later.

in Less than 30ss we have seen 3 accounts join and exit looking to switch teams. But it's not over.

Two more accounts who both joined NIU and both left to switch teams.

We are now at 5 players within 60s all looking to load one side after the game has started.

NONE of these are new players. But to afraid to play each other on a server with 50ppl max.

in/out/in/out/in/out

Do they not get fed up with every game being a spawn trap? It's the same accounts every single day room after room doing nothing more than abusing this game. To gain an unfair advantage.

• Abusing the game as if they all lined up with auto teams and played this game some would realize they are just not what they claim. To think they're all loaded with stats, every overpowered weapon, and loading the teams of every room they join.

Do they want to claim they're good at this game?

How sad is this?

• edited March 2023

No way is every room i enter the same.

Niu no team, no bases. and once again the teams are loaded.

This the 4th room this evening since logging on...

• edited March 2023

It's not a one-off, is it?

Every day room after room these idiots are logging in.

Excuses to play each other on a server with only a handful of players loading the teams to give them an advantage rather than balancing the teams and playing like normal people. I guess this is the downside to years of relying on 3rd party programs. They never got good and now the player base is tiny they cannot compete alongside legit long-term players at the risk of having a bad game or a negative KD.

Not a wonder they all have 2+ 3+ 4+ kds they never play anyone. All making excuses to unbalance the game.

Everyday/game has the same format. One person starts the game while the rest hide in the lobby and they all follow after the game has started and all join the same team. Resulting in a 40-minute spawn trap. Choosing the same 3 maps over and over as they offer an easy spawn trap with unbalanced sides

There are over 20 battle-group maps. And they refuse to play 99% of them

They were there. Like they are every day. ready to play, wanting to play all logging upwards of 100 hours every month. These are not new players. And there are no kids anymore.

They are adults abusing a low-population game to gain an advantage in each game they play as if they line up and create balanced teams. Some of them will be shown up and start to cry.

I get games cannot start with full teams every game but they don't even try to make this game balanced, just the opposite they're only looking to spawn point kills. After years of playing, thousands of hours.

Have to be some type of retard to be enjoying this type of gameplay every single game after game. Or maybe there just not as competitive as they all make out.

Easy is a word used a lot in games by these players and judging by their gameplay... They need it Easy. As I see nothing hard about using all the latest stats and tooled up with every slots most op weapon.

It will be repeated tonight, like tomorrow and the day after, and the day after. It's all they know.

Just shut this game down.

• Idk why you even trying to compare 16 players room with 3 SAME CLAN MEMBERS included in 8 vs 8 game, to stacked burger ๐Ÿ” (while being engineer in strongest heli in the game), spawnkilling with 6-8 members vs 3 low lvl players xDDDDDD, in no chance situation apaches vs weapons. They are probably his fake accounts anyway ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Just ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.

• edited March 2023

Every day is the same format.

Never line up. Never want to start a game together. Just loading teams after the room has started.

The server is empty but they will never play each other. Crazy huh?

Some these people are not as good as they claim if they log in, join a room and play like everyone else did within that room

Check out the 0-3 dummy account a feature of each and every room they enter. For self-proclaimed good players they sure do like picking on f2p accounts created within the last 24 hours.

This makes two accounts that have joined the room and left and swapped sides within 30 seconds.

in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out

The dummy account was 0-5 when I exit the room.

So another 30min spawn trap with all the games sales for protection.

I rejoined the room and the dummy account has been removed now they have taken every base and loaded the teams. Another game is a spawn trap right from the offset for these toxic players.

This is only my 2nd game this evening. They abuse this game daily. In every room, they enter.

Dummy accounts, loading teams, hiding behind all the games sales. What is the point of playing this game when they are cheating like this?

How sad is this? Honestly to repeat this every day and for every room, they join. There is clearly something not right with them and so many other players intent on abusing the game.

• Step up pajo11

Never seen alone. Like the rest, every game is loaded after the games started. And backed by a toxic admin.

Check out his bot account 0-7 ended 0-10 Got to keep daddy account kd up. Though its almost below 4+ since you taken over.

HGMwitcher... He should know better. but his history is just free-killing new accounts.

No mater what room. There are people looking to abuse this game

• Pargona was too much for him. I had to make another room and he still failed to join. "its to late"

Challange any of these team loader (by the way look i am alone) and they have a book of excuses.

• Its every room. the same igns loading teams.

Killed and exited. Watch i rejoin in a bit and he and others will be niu

Every room I enter its high level accounts ( mostly the same ones) loading up the teams on an empty server

How come they never play each other? But all claim they have skills.

Crazy how so many people avoid each other and clearly go out there way to abuse the game

• Do you notice... All these long-term players are never in the same room at the same time. Yet they are all logging in daily.

How can they avoid each other every single day and why are so many long-term accounts refusing to play against each other with such a small player base remaining?

• Dummy accounts in every room there in.

0-12

2-7

It's every room they are in teams loaded in there favor..

3-23

5-23

Again accounts with 0 game time. being pawned by these players these team loader

look Balakan, look here with it being used to sabotage games.

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3366/i-have-a-question-for-every-gm/p1

How many rooms were ruined tonight alone by these players?

There is a theme, buy every sale item that gains you an advantage. load teams vs new accounts who cannot fight back, And go room to room abusing the game.

• edited March 2023

Another Epic game ruined.

Wooo are we really going to play a balanced game?

6 vs 4 under 3-mins.Cannot get any worse, can it?

Really?

Daddys KD farmer son joins the stacked side. but he wants to talk to me about his skills.

So this is 100% unbalanced gameplay this evening.

I started, I played, I finished. While everyone around me is loading teams to gain an advantage.

It's not a one-off, wait for tomorrow when all this will be repeated again.

• They're all bitching on discord right now. 9am

Look above everyone in this room is ready to play. Yes, they kicked Burza from the room right before starting the game. The video that is posted is conveniently edited to cut this part out. But then they all left making excuses and leaving me alone.

He could have easily reentered and played without any issues. They are not good players and just looking for an upper hand, take it as a compliment this is how low they need to act if the teams are balanced to start the game. This shows exactly why so many players refuse to line up in battle-group. They're all cowards, looking to gain an advantage in any way possible.

If you look through this thread you will see Burza and CO have no issues swapping teams every game but took exception on this game for some reason. Did Burza rejoin with a fake account, YES he did. And proceeded to sabotage this game for the remainder with the help of this fake account... We all know who it is but he is never dealt with. It's time to remove him and all his accounts for good.

The only user who got fucked in this game is me... Once again by the same toxic players.

• Ur screen missing 2 fake accounts from DERB team. The same ones giving md/vehicles to other team ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ” + what stacked team, lol. When I joined, we had only main base with 3 of ur helis spawnkilling us xD.

• edited March 2023

"When I joined, we had only main base with 3 of ur helis spawnkilling us xD."

So you are saying your team had 0 bases and you didnt take a single one for your team? xd

Admitted for being useless for your team, well done. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

By the way saying: "we had only main base" makes no sense since the enemy team cant capture your main base XDXD

But who am I explaining this... someone who thinks havok is the strongest heli in the game and who has never seen any map besides ohara till 2019 xd ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”Œ

• Thanks, it was the one I missed out on, not intentionally.

Here they are both joining together. With only one idiot on my team.

Now there are 3 of them. Before he rejoined to continue sabotaging.

I am the only person on NIU who started the game, played the game, and finished the game.

• Why do you even comment?

Loading the teams with dummy accounts or sabotaging games? What a sad individual you are.

• I dont know, come ts and find out. Zeal said he's still waiting for you. He also said he's not sure if u are really mentally challenged or if you are just trolling everyone for the last years.

You are funny terr0r, not healthy for your own, but a funny guy. Everytime when I check the forums I expect to see you or cableboy have a mental breakdown.

So far I did not get disappointed, thank u so much UwU. :3

• edited March 2023

You are known by this community of players as nothing more than a cheat.

Everyone wants to see you removed from this game... For good.

What a sad individual.

• edited March 2023

As pointed out,

You are a sad individual.

• Show me your arm.

• Stick to playing dummy accounts. Something to be proud of right there.

• Show me your toe.

• Have to be a bit of a dummy to be killing dummies. But then you've never been any good at this game.

Just a sad individual.

• Show me your leg.

• edited March 2023

E.A.C, it's in the game. Unlike all your accounts. A sad and bad individual.

• Show me your lips.

• All of these accounts are gone as you are unable to compete... Without cheating.

A sad and bad individual.