SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!!!

edited December 2020 in Technical Support

I have a new sony vaio PCG 81115L. The system is fine, fan, cpu is all running perfectly. Every time I run he launcher I cannot progress past the Log in cause the entire laptop shuts off. I remember this from earlier patches. There use to be a fix for it online, now i cannot find any info at all. I want to play im an old player from action six, Anjeal lvl 55 ak, Anjealous lvl 121 ak, LORDYHWH lvl 189 DarkWizard, I have spent thousands of dollars on this game. Im happy you guys brought it there at papya play, I saw how you run the cash shop its nice to see. Please help me id love some live chat or something pls help ty.

Comments

• if the laptop simply goes out, like a sudden blackout, it's certainly a hardware problem.

but if the laptop shuts down normally, or from the blue screen, then it may be a driver problem, I suggest formatting your machine and trying again.

and run we won char lv 180 full helpy set +7 and weapon, and full of runes and items

• In case of hardware problem, what can be the specific issue?

• If its not a hardware prob then go to settings and ALLOW Dekaron to run. Had a similar problem years ago and it was the comp reading the Dekaron file as a virus and I had to Allow it to pass the firewall.