Woman Swallowed By Quicksand On Beach jqc

CLICK THIS L!NKK ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=woman-swallowed-by-quicksand-on-beach

๐Ÿ”ด

Visit THIS L!NKK ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=woman-swallowed-by-quicksand-on-beach

๐Ÿ”ด

The Poland, Maine, woman found herself engulfed in waist-deep quicksand as thick and heavy as cement on June 1 while visiting a popular New England state park beach. Acord and her husband had finally seized the opportunity to enjoy an afternoon at Popham Beach State Park in Phippsburg until the unthinkable happened. Jamie Acord was strolling at the edge of the water at Popham Beach State Park in Phippsburg, Maine, when she sunk to the hips in just a second. I cant get out!. Acrod shouted to her A woman was nearly swallowed by quicksand on a Maine beach. Jamie Acord was walking with her husband at Popham Beach State Park in Phippsburg, Maine when she stumbled into quicksand that After she found herself in waist-deep sand, she recalled telling her husband, I cant get out, per the Associated Press. I just dropped like a rock, Acord told NBC affiliate WCSH. I was there Jamie Acord was strolling at the edge of the water at Popham Beach State Park in Phippsburg, Maine, when she sunk to the hips in just a second. I cant get out!. Acrod shouted to her PHIPPSBURG, Maine AP รขย€ย” A Maine woman enjoying a walk on a popular beach learned that quicksand doesnt just happen in Hollywood movies in jungles or rainforests. Jamie Acord was walking at Woman issues terrifying warning after being swallowed by quicksand whilst walking with husband. A woman has issued a warning to others after experiencing a freak accident that many people might assume only happens in cartoons. Jamie Acord was walking along Popham Beach State Park in Phippsburg, Maine, last weekend when she suddenly found The state said it will post signs at Popham Beach warning the public about saturated sand, or quicksand. A woman from the town of Poland reported on social media that during a walk on the beach Saturday she suddenly fell into the sand up to her hips and had to be pulled out by her husband. Jamie Acord was walking on Popham Beach State Park when she dropped into a hidden pit of wet sand in

an instant, she said. Officials at Maines most popular state beach posted sign