Instagram Scandal Julio Foolio's Autopsy And Shooting Video Shock Social Media yrd

CLICK THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=instagram-scandal-julio-foolio-s-autopsy-and-shooting-video-shock-social-media

πŸ”΄

Visit THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=instagram-scandal-julio-foolio-s-autopsy-and-shooting-video-shock-social-media

πŸ”΄

Julio Foolio thanked fans and God on his 26th birthday on X prior to his death. Espn_Foolio/X. The rapper also posted about the party on Instagram.On the day of the party, he shared several Mr. Jones, who has 1.1. million followers on Instagram and nearly one million monthly listeners on Spotify, had written on his Instagram account on June 14 that his air bnb pool party would Julio Foolios fatal shooting left a devastating scene in its wake -- victims taken off in stretchers and cars riddled with bullet holes and, TMZs obtained video capturing it all.. Check out Rapper Julio Foolio was killed in a Sunday morning shooting outside a Tampa, Florida, hotel. The rapper, whose legal name is Charles Jones, had been out celebrating his 26th birthday at locations Florida-based rapper Julio Foolio was shot and killed in Tampa, Fla., over the weekend after a birthday pool party, police say. Foolio, real name Charles Jones, turned 26 on Friday. Florida rapper Julio Foolio has been shot dead during his birthday celebrations in Tampa, his lawyer says. Police said four people were hit with gunfire in a hotel car park early on Sunday. One The teens, Trevon Bullard, Royale DVon Smith Jr., and Jercoby DaShad Groover were killed in a June 2018 mass shooting. Julio Foolio mocks their deaths in his video. Man ambushed, shot in foot Julio Foolio is known for gun violence in his hometown Jacksonville, Florida, and he recently had to deal with it the other day when his opps tried to kill him. On Sunday Nov. 7, Julio 11. Jacksonville, FL -. Julio Foolio has provided an update on his health after reportedly being shot in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend. According to WTLV-TV, Foolio born Charles Jones Julio Foolio went live on his Instagram account about 12 hours after Mondays shooting and defended his actions while more than 7,000 people watched. I shot back in self-defense, if I did A F