Julio Foolio: Truth Behind the Tragic Death julio foolio video shooting shot face Julio foolio dead

CLICK THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=julio-foolio-truth-behind-the-tragic-death-julio-foolio-video-shooting-shot-face-julio-foolio-dead-body-twitter-video

🔴

Visit THIS L!NKK 🔴📱👉

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=julio-foolio-truth-behind-the-tragic-death-julio-foolio-video-shooting-shot-face-julio-foolio-dead-body-twitter-video

🔴

Julio Foolio -- real name Charles Jones -- was shot in the early morning hours Sunday according to his lawyer Lewis Fusco who says he was reportedly ambushed in the parking lot. TMZ also shared a video taken by Julio Foolio of the group moving locations, where he said they were 20 deep. Jacksonville rapper Julio Foolio, whose real name is Charles Jones, was fatally shot Rapper Julio Foolio was killed in a Sunday morning shooting outside a Tampa, Fla., hotel. The rapper, whose legal name is Charles Jones, had been out celebrating his 26th birthday at locations he On Sunday, Jacksonville rapper Julio Foolio was shot to death at his own birthday party in Tampa, Fla. The incident occurred at an address where Foolio advertised an air bnb pool party to Musician Julio Foolio was shot and killed in Tampa, Fla., while celebrating his 26th birthday, according to his lawyer. The news comes two months after the rapper shared he feared for his life. MUSIC. Rapper Julio Foolio shot to death celebrating his 26th birthday: what we know The American artist was traveling from one party to another in the early hours of Sunday when he was ambushed. Foolio managed to drive himself to the UF Health Center after being shot, but not long before the 25-year-olds parents updated his fans on his condition. After checking himself into the Jacksonville rapper Julio Foolio sits in front of a banner with the photos of three teens in his latest video When I See You. The teens, Trevon Bullard, Royale DVon Smith Jr., and Jercoby Da Foolio, whose real name is Charles Jones, was most recently injured Nov. 8 after getting out of his vehicle in the 2000 block of Ernest Street in Riverside. Hours after the shooting, Foolio, 23 Rapper Julio Foolio reveals