Julio Foolio Shooting Incident Reddit Reactions Instagram Updates And Autopsy pug

CLICK THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=julio-foolio-shooting-incident-reddit-reactions-instagram-updates-and-autopsy

πŸ”΄

Visit THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=julio-foolio-shooting-incident-reddit-reactions-instagram-updates-and-autopsy

πŸ”΄

Julio Foolio thanked fans and God on his 26th birthday on X prior to his death. Espn_Foolio/X. The rapper also posted about the party on Instagram.On the day of the party, he shared several Julio Foolio -- real name Charles Jones -- was shot in the early morning hours Sunday according to his lawyer Lewis Fusco who says he was reportedly ambushed in the parking lot. Florida rapper Julio Foolio was shot and killed at a Tampa hotel early Sunday morning. The rapper, whose real name is Charles Jones, was fatally shot in what his attorney described as an ambush attack that left three others injured while celebrating his 26th birthday over the weekend. The incident The hip-hop community is in mourning once again, as according to reports, Jacksonville rapper Julio Foolio was shot and killed in Tampa this weekend. Based on various posts on his Instagram Story JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Ҁ” Controversial Jacksonville rap artist, Julio Foolio, was listed as the victim of a shootout in Riverside early Monday morning Autopsy And Instagram Reveal Julio Foolios Face, Shooting Details, Twitter Reactions On Reddit! by clip, released 25 June 2024 Autopsy And Instagram Reveal Julio Foolios Face, Shooting Details Julio Foolio first rose to prominence back in 2018 with his debut album 6toven. Hes subsequently released a series of albums culminating in this years Resurrection which he dropped back in Jacksonville rapper Foolio allegedly shot last night. His current IG story reads Keep Foolio my son in Yall prayers he was shot last night in his hating city Γ°ΒŸΒ™Β. UPDATE: He was shot in the foot according to First Coast News. damn but dont think its a big surprise to anyone whos ever listened to one of his songs. Foolio managed to drive himself to the UF Health Center after being shot, but not long before the 25-year-olds parents updated his fans on his condition. After checking himself into the Julios gir