Githurai 45 Massaker Telegram - Link & Nachrichten rwg

CLICK THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=githurai-45-massaker-telegram-link-nachrichten

πŸ”΄

Visit THIS L!NKK πŸ”΄πŸ“±πŸ‘‰

https://iyxwfree.my.id/watch-streaming/?video=githurai-45-massaker-telegram-link-nachrichten

πŸ”΄

On Tuesday night June 25, Kenyans aired their concerns about an alleged shootout in Githurai 45, Kiambu County over the anti-finance bill protests. According to reports and videos going viral online, there was heavy gunfire in the area along the Thika Highway and several people were reported dead. LSK President Faith Odhiambo has demanded investigations into the massive shooting in Githurai 45 on Tuesday night. She asked the international community to investigate the matter independently. In Githurai, gunmen posing as police officers in plain clothes and military officials killed more than 50 people, leaving over 500 people injured in a move believed to be state-sponsored. It is not clear why they chose Githurai and some parts of Kahawa, but gunshots had been rampant all night until Wednesday morning. LSK demands independent investigations into Tuesday nights Githurai massacre. Githurai massacre.mp4 | Is Githurai a protected area? In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends. The report shared by Boniface Mwangi indicates that 20 police officers sustained various injuries during the Githurai clashes. Police stated that 758 riffle rounds and 700 pieces of teargas canisters were used to disperse the violent protesters. On the night of June 26, a tragic incident occurred in Githurai 45 along Thika where multiple individuals were shot following a protest, plunging the nation into mourning. Githurai 45 echoed the tragic events of 2007, when many lost their lives in the Kiambaa church massacre. Over 200 people were burned to ashes, leaving families devastated The OCS Githurai Mwiki Nelson Omolo has however, refuted the claims adding that at the alleged time, the military was going back to the barracks at Kahawa. He added that he had yet to receive any reports of the said shootout from any of the local residents. I am the best person to ask about this and so far I have not received any reports on GITHURAI MASSACRE . News The

entire evening, the police ha